ZS EV Mk2!?!

Alun26

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I've read that the updated ZS EV will be unveiled at The British Motor Show, anyone can confirm this?

When is the british motor show?

Excellent, where did you read that, wouldn't mind having a look.
It popped up on FB or Twitter but I cant find it again 😅 I've now had a look on the British motor show web page and and MG are not even listed on the list of exhibitors 🤷‍♂️

It popped up on FB or Twitter but I cant find it again 😅 I've now had a look on the British motor show web page and and MG are not even listed on the list of exhibitors 🤷‍♂️
Aha, FB and Twitter. Says it all really, LOL.

Just looked at the home page video and the as they go through the exhibition categories they show an example car. The Electric Vehicle is, I believe a glimpse of a ZS EV

Just got direct message from The British Motor show to confirm that MG Motor UK will not be at the show this weekend.:cry: Don't think I'll bother going now!

I've read that the updated ZS EV will be unveiled at The British Motor Show, anyone can confirm this?
I think it will be revealed at the Fully Charged show at Farnborough first weekend in Sept. MG are quoted at revealing "something new" at this event.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom