Any Orange Trophy orders still outstanding?

Talked with my dealer today and he still didnt have any news about my Orange luxury car ordered in september is build or on the way yet.. But he did have information and win-number about one diamond red that was confirmed incoming norway in the end of this month that I could take.
Ended up canselling the orange one and took the diamond red with delivery middle of next month :)

Got a call from my dealer a couple of days ago. Got a delivery date now of end of June! (Ordered mid December, so 16 week estimated lead time has turned into about 26!)

Orange trophy

Posted in the shipment thread but got a call on Tuesday that my Orange Trophy had turned up at the dealers, finance stuff signed and picking it up on Tuesday 4th April, ordered 12th December so 16 weeks I think that is... crazy that others are taking way longer!

Got a call from my dealer a couple of days ago. Got a delivery date now of end of June! (Ordered mid December, so 16 week estimated lead time has turned into about 26!)

Orange trophy
Just been told by my dealer that mine will be end of June beginning July so must be making a batch of them. Originally ordered 20th October and quoted 8 week delivery if I ordered Orange lol. Since then ditched original dealer as they did not communicate at all and only kept saying TBA when I eventually got through. New dealer promised they could get one by end of April, now end of June lol. Don't believe a word they say anymore. Yet previous post says his has arrived so obviously some dealers doing better than others. Shame they are not building to order like mentioned on another thread.

Picked up mine today as previously posted, handover went fine, got the app sorted out (eventually, bit flaky but part of that was my mobile reception before connecting to the dealer wifi) and all looks good so far... Planning a long-ish trip to see family tomorrow so jumping right in 😁

Just been told by my dealer that mine will be end of June beginning July so must be making a batch of them. Originally ordered 20th October and quoted 8 week delivery if I ordered Orange lol. Since then ditched original dealer as they did not communicate at all and only kept saying TBA when I eventually got through. New dealer promised they could get one by end of April, now end of June lol. Don't believe a word they say anymore. Yet previous post says his has arrived so obviously some dealers doing better than others. Shame they are not building to order like mentioned on another thread.

When was the second order placed out of curiosity? Hopefully it's not that long for you...

I ordered my Orange Trophy at the beginning of December. Originally told March. At the beginning of April I was told by the dealership that it has been built, and to expect it to take 8 weeks to ship. So I'm looking at a June/early July delivery.

Would love to know which ship it is on so I could watch its progress!

Would love to know which ship it is on so I could watch its progress!
Hopefully the Boheme which is supposed to leave Lianyungang 18th May and arrive in Bristol 18th June. I also hope mine is with it as I was told mine is built awaiting shipment. The only one I can see before that is the Tugela which left 9th April to arrive Bristol 11th May from Shanghai but I doubt it's on that one.

I think, in fact I'm sure i saw a French you tube of an Orange lux with an orange roof - & with the UK My23 not having black now, it makes me wonder if it was only a UK special to begin with ?
Certainly had a black roof on the German MG website, not sure about now.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back