Battery heater option in settings

Looks like I'm stuck with it presently, can't afford the time to get it back for the dealer to sort out..luckily the weather is getting warmer, so I will leave it until it's second year service , and pester them then ..

Glad yours works, but my LR MG5 doesn't, and is frustrating in winter as that's when it's needed the most for long journeys
Do you have FL or Pre?

Used a rapid charger for the first time yesterday and battery heating came on, the charge rate increased as the battery got warmer, maxing out at about 60, the battery heater turned off automatically after about 25 mins when the charge rate jumped by a few kw. This is a ZS.
The FL MG5 does this too. There is also the option to manually turn it on before you arrive so you get fastest speed straight away. I thought the ZS FL had this too.

The FL MG5 does this too. There is also the option to manually turn it on before you arrive so you get fastest speed straight away. I thought the ZS FL had this too.
Didnt bother with the pre-heat, it actually charged very quickly (frist time rapid charger has been used on the car) so quite impressed. Next time (if its cold) I shall use the pre-heat and see what difference it makes. Had the car for about 6 months, i really like it.

Didnt bother with the pre-heat, it actually charged very quickly (frist time rapid charger has been used on the car) so quite impressed. Next time (if its cold) I shall use the pre-heat and see what difference it makes. Had the car for about 6 months, i really like it.
I got mine in December and apart from a few minor gripes I love it too.
I have only used the preheat a few times when it was quite cold and did notice the difference from when I forgot lol

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom