Bonnet App - More Free Leccy Codes

If you start the charge with the app, then end it with the app. :)
I had closed the app as the timer froze at 25mins, it took some some time to find my way back to the active charge to end it. mistakenly thought it would end on unlock. Lesson learned :)

Used my last freebie code this morning. Very impressed with the app, once I'd gotten over initial teething problems which were more down to me than Bonnet. My next promotion is a free month when purchasing a refill which I'm very tempted to do.

Used my last freebie code this morning. Very impressed with the app, once I'd gotten over initial teething problems which were more down to me than Bonnet. My next promotion is a free month when purchasing a refill which I'm very tempted to do.
I used another freebie last week, saving my free month for when I go on holiday down south for a week. Should be useful. :)

https://joinbonnet.page.link/UiEJy8fPvnL3MY2f8
Download Bonnet to discover how easy it can be to find a place to charge your electric car in the city 🏎. Register with this code to get £15 off your first upfront payment.

Your code: R9APVQ

Remember to thank your friend! 🥸
Can I refer the right honourable gentleman to the rule regarding referral codes.

It does specifically mention Octopus but I'm sure the spirit covers all referrals. All of us on this thread probably have a referral code.

Anyone who is using the Bonnet App, here are three (working as of today) codes for 100% discount, thus three free electron refills if paid for via the app. Just popped up on a French EV group, have tried them on our app and all have been accepted.

ND3FB
FREECHARGE1
FIRSTCHARGE
SPEAKEVBNT (this one only works if you have not already used a free refill discount such as FULLYCHARGED)

Bon chance!
I signed up today added £15 refill . None of the codes work for me? Do I need to start again with another account( in the wife's name)

Price increase from 22 june.
Pay as you go is now 50p pKWh, then 45,44 and 40p depending on your subscription.
And if you're a subscriber, the kWh amounts are decreasing as well.
Finally, if using when travelling, billing is all PAYG even if you have a subscription and in the local currency and kWh prices will differ between countries.
All good things have to end I guess.

Anyone who is using the Bonnet App, here are three (working as of today) codes for 100% discount, thus three free electron refills if paid for via the app. Just popped up on a French EV group, have tried them on our app and all have been accepted.

ND3FB
FREECHARGE1
FIRSTCHARGE
SPEAKEVBNT (this one only works if you have not already used a free refill discount such as FULLYCHARGED)

Bon chance!
This Bonnet business... Who administers the car park overstay penalty?

I see the bonnet App starts a huge screenful of a red timer ticking time up, when charging starts...

Last edited:
This Bonnet business... Who administers the car park overstay penalty?

I see the bonnet App starts a huge screenful of a red timer ticking time up, when charging starts...
Overstay penalty, look for a sign in the car park, that'll be who administers it.

re timer, yes it does.

Overstay penalty, look for a sign in the car park, that'll be who administers it.

re timer, yes it does.
Yerss, Indeed i see the sign, right in front of me... Doesn't say ownership or any name, presume it's the council as I think it's their car park🤷‍♂️

Timer - good! I'm not imagining a massive red stopwatch on my phone then🙂

I was querying if anyone had discovered the two above aspects were connected somehow ?

Attachments

• 20220616_082529.jpg
    20220616_082529.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 89
Yerss, Indeed i see the sign, right in front of me... Doesn't say ownership or any name, presume it's the council as I think it's their car park🤷‍♂️

Timer - good! I'm not imagining a massive red stopwatch on my phone then🙂

I was querying if anyone had discovered the two above aspects were connected somehow ?
Bonnet is just a method of payment, it will have no connection with either the charger owner or the car park owner or administrator.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom