Can any one [charging stops at 80% although set to go to 100%]

Hi I got mg4 1 trophy long range set the power to 100 but it still stops at 80 percent
Is your app functioning m8?
Perhaps that's at 80%

Not sure that would override the setting you put on the charge screen but I can't think of anything else.

More Learn ed Types will be along shortly.

I think thats how it works "et the power to 100 but it still stops at 80 percent", we have an LFP (basic SR) system so can't stop it to 100%? (unless via the charger on the wall)

Hi I got mg4 1 trophy long range set the power to 100 but it still stops at 80 percent
We don't have a wide variety of different charger type experiences, but we have noticed that PodPoint rapid chargers always stop at 80% no matter what the app is set to. Other rapid we use take the car to 100% so it's not an app/car setting. Maybe that's the issue with what you are seeing?

We don't have a wide variety of different charger type experiences, but we have noticed that PodPoint rapid chargers always stop at 80% no matter what the app is set to. Other rapid we use take the car to 100% so it's not an app/car setting. Maybe that's the issue with what you are seeing?
yes you have 2 basic systems either the car or charger. We've only ever used that charger (ohme) to run/drive the system, which always does as its told (in our case)

Is the 100% set in the car or the iSmart app?
Check the setting in the app. On the home screen tap the battery tile, tap the nut icon at the top right and check what the Target Battery Level is set at.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back