Configurator now live and prices confirmed

The danger is that you'll want to spec. the V1 up and end up paying considerably more than £2k extra. Chances are that the Cupra will be more "sports" biased and the MG more comfort biased, although as no-one has driven a final UK spec. one that's just conjecture. The dealer and importer support for SEAT is more established.

I've put a pre-order in on a LR Trophy, as there's quite a bit of kit I don't want to lose compared to my 1st gen ZS EV Exclusive - such as the Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and such. But the extra I'm most bothered about losing is the reversing camera, because I saw that the LR SE MG4 just has rear parking sensors (I'll admit all three of my previous cars have had it and I'd be blind without it now - especially with the high shoulder lines and letterbox view through the rear screen)

Do we reckon it will only have rear sensors, or will the LR SE have a reversing camera as well?

I believe it'll have a rear camera but not the 360o camera. Having had the latter on previous LEAF that was a big loss on the MG5 and has resulted in me getting back in and re-parking the car on more than one occasion. 😳

It’s a very strange omission. But if apple car play/android auto works then no need for it for most people
Phones will work for most people agreed. I suspect they've taken it out to save licencing costs, the hardware is likely exactly the same. My wife's Suzuki Swift model has no sat nav but the SD card slot to put the maps is there.

I noticed on the Luscombe's MG4 page there is stock button showing cars for "First Batch - September". There seems to be a qty of 9 for all the Trophy model colours and only 1 for each of SE standard/long range range colours.

Will it be much easier to get a Trophy this September and SE will be difficult to get?

I noticed on the Luscombe's MG4 page there is stock button showing cars for "First Batch - September". There seems to be a qty of 9 for all the Trophy model colours and only 1 for each of SE standard/long range range colours.

Will it be much easier to get a Trophy this September and SE will be difficult to get?
It seems the quantity of 9/1 you see is the amount of pictures they have on the site for that model. When pressing on the listing, it says there are 9 photos for the trophy, and 1 photo for the SE

Attachments

• 87B2A7D9-7D82-4914-99FD-6E6048D77ED7.jpeg
    87B2A7D9-7D82-4914-99FD-6E6048D77ED7.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 116

This from my dealer:
1660128982929.png

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums