Configurator now live and prices confirmed

I know we are joking about socks here, but I’m pretty sure they all have keyless entry/start? But the Trophy also had Bluetooth phone key
I can't find it now but I'm sure I read SE doesn't have keyless entry, but does have keyless start. I could be incorrect, really we could do we an improved feature chart on the MG website.

All MG4 have a buttonless start - apparently they have deleted the Start button and you just press the brake pedal instead - but the key or appropriate mobile phone on the Trophy must be present.

I can't find it now but I'm sure I read SE doesn't have keyless entry, but does have keyless start. I could be incorrect, really we could do we an improved feature chart on the MG website.
Yes you’re right about the chart, they seem to have been tweaking it since it went live

I know we are joking about socks here, but I’m pretty sure they all have keyless entry/start? But the Trophy also had Bluetooth phone key
This began because I couldn't find the spare key for my current Renault Zoe, meaning I'd be significantly out of pocket when it comes time to replace it with an MG4.

All MG4 have a buttonless start - apparently they have deleted the Start button and you just press the brake pedal instead - but the key or appropriate mobile phone on the Trophy must be present.
Yes I saw the buttonless start too. I’m now wondering how you turn it off, or do you just walk away..

That's a PITA if you regularly need to get out to open gates.
Not if the boot time is as quick as it is in my wife's XC40 electric, with the same system. It's on in the time it takes you to sit in and select a gear (Drive or Reverse).

in Germany the configurator has also been online since last week and you can make reservations. supposedly there will be a thousand more this year. I signed up. I'm excited

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back