• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Facelift MG ZS EV Long Range - Exclusive Forum Offer!

Tried to book a test drive in the long range facelift ZS ev with my local dealer here in Nottingham to be told that one will not be available until early December!
Delivery of demonstrators is due to commence from 22nd November. So if they receive it on Friday 26th Nov, it may not be taxed and prepped before the following week. Ask them to call you once it's in.

I rang my local dealer - seemed bewildered at the idea of taking an order when the prices were only announced yesterday. I told him that several dealers are already taking pre-orders which seemed to confuse him even more!

I told him I wanted to put a deposit down and he said he'd call me back - it's been over 3 hours and not a thing.

My reasoning for trying to stay local was that if I have any issues with the car, I can take it back to them. @MilesperkWh - what's the policy if I buy through one of your branches - do I need to bring it back to resolve any problems/snags or can I take it to any MG dealer?

Last edited:
I rang my local dealer - seemed bewildered at the idea of taking an order when the prices were only announced yesterday. I told him that several dealers are already taking pre-orders which seemed to confuse him even more!

I told him I wanted to put a deposit down and he said he'd call me back - it's been over 3 hours and not a thing.

My reasoning for trying to stay local was that if I have any issues with the car, I can take it back to them. @MilesperkWh - what's the policy if I buy through one of your branches - do I need to bring it back to resolve any problems/snags or can I take it to any MG dealer?
Any MG dealer has to honour the warranty, regardless of where it was purchased. Part of the deal of becoming an MG dealer.

Dear all, does anyone have a photo of the interior of the low spec ‘excite’ equivalent in the new MG ZS EV just to see what that looks like, all I’ve seen is the top spec interior or is it the same as the old MG ZS EV for a comparison?

Dear all, does anyone have a photo of the interior of the low spec ‘excite’ equivalent in the new MG ZS EV just to see what that looks like, all I’ve seen is the top spec interior or is it the same as the old MG ZS EV for a comparison?
1635858555589.png

Similar to the comparison between the Gen1 excite and the Peather Interior of the Exclusive models.
If you where happy with the interior on the Gen1 excite, I think you would be fine with the face lift interior on the new SE model.
What day you @MilesperkWh ?.
Looks alright to me. Think I might miss the pan roof (and heated seats) though... :unsure:

Hi All,

Thanks for being active members of this forum - it's been great to see the growth over the past couple of years since @Stuart Wright and I first saw the ZS EV together at the EV Festival at Gaydon in 2019.

To continue to support the forum members, I've come up with an exclusive discount on the new facelifted, long range 72.6kWh MG ZS EV:

£500 discount, plus free Type-2 charging cable and carpet mats set.

This is on top of MG's PCP offer of £1500 finance deposit contribution, if you wish to take finance at 4.9% APR.

To confirm, the RRPs are:

SE Long Range - £28,495 (after grant)
Trophy Long Range - £30,995 (after grant)
Trophy Connect Long Range - £31,495 (after grant)

So with our discount, if taking finance (which you could clear a month after taking it out...), the balance to finance would be:

SE Long Range - £26,495
Trophy Long Range - £28,995 (after grant)
Trophy Connect Long Range - £29,495 (after grant)

Solid Paint (Arctic White): £Free
Metallic Paint (Pearl Black, Monument Silver, Battersea Blue): £545
Tri-Coat Paint (Dynamic Red): £695

To get the special discounted prices, please quote "MGEVs Forum" as the discount code when speaking to one of our sales people at Burnley (Tel: 01282 507780) or Chorley (01257 240614).

MGZSEV-3%EF%80%A24frontshot.jpg
I have already put a deposit for the updated version with Chorley Branch. I didnt know at the time of this offer. Will it be honoured retrospectively?

She's getting a 400bhp Volvo XC40 P8 for £312 a month, fully insured and maintained. I'll worry about the pension in a few years :ROFLMAO:
Good deal on the Volvo @MilesperkWh .
Taking advantage of the two grand increase in the second hand price of your wife’s car then I see 👍.
I don’t blame you one bit.
Brilliant Pod Cast last night OBTW.
Great to see Pat in attendance, he makes some great video’s.
Last night I had a family problem that need urgent attention, so missed the live feed unfortunately.
But I did catch it a little latter.
I had a question I wanted clarifying, maybe you can help ?.
It relates to the alloys wheels.
The face lift has gone over to plain alloy wheels with plastic gloss covers now, is my understanding correct Miles ?.
I watch the promo video a number of times, but could not detect any provision for the road wheels nuts ?.
I can see that this is a good cost cutting measure, as diamond cut wheels are expensive to buy and both repair.
But I am a little concerned that the nice covers will become a target for the “Pond Life” fraternity in this world.
Many thanks 🙏

Looks alright to me. Think I might miss the pan roof (and heated seats) though... :unsure:
I totally agree @MilesperkWh .
A fully length “Pan Roof” on a VAG vehicle will cost you almost the price of the entire upgrade between ES and Trophy models.
Add on the other extras like blind spot monitoring etc and I think it’s a no brainier myself ?.
Hey ….. But what do I know, everybody is different of course.
If the extra range on the 72 kw/h is more than important than a sun roof, then there is your answer I guess !.

The face lift has gone over to plain alloy wheels with plastic gloss covers now, is my understanding correct Miles ?.
I watch the promo video a number of times, but could not detect any provision for the road wheels nuts ?.
I can see that this is a good cost cutting measure, as diamond cut wheels are expensive to buy and both repair.
But I am a little concerned that the nice covers will become a target for the “Pond Life” fraternity in this world.
Yes, the new wheels are alloys with plastic aero covers, similar to the Tesla Model3, and Hyundai Kona Electric.
1635863517278.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom