• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Facelift MG ZS EV Long Range - Exclusive Forum Offer!

Has anyone yet received a finance offer that includes a £1500 dealer discount for any of the new ZS range? It would be interesting to see how the residual value after 4 years affects the monthly cost given @MilesperkWh comment on Monday's podcast around that 6.4% increase vs the old model.

Has anyone yet received a finance offer that includes a £1500 dealer discount for any of the new ZS range? It would be interesting to see how the residual value after 4 years affects the monthly cost given @MilesperkWh comment on Monday's podcast around that 6.4% increase vs the old model.
Luscombes in Leeds offer the £1500 deposit contribution if you take the finance offer but I don't think that is a dealer discount.

I’m out with over £4K down!

21B6FFFA-8CA8-41B4-9336-433E73EF114F.png

SE significantly less, taking into account the deposit and monthly.

CDBF96EA-4404-4CB7-BCA5-BF037ECC43D1.png

6k miles!!! Previous 0% Apr with £350 ish deposit was 8k or 10k miles wasn't it?!

In starting to think that MG have missed an opportunity here.
So, best wait until next year and the Affinity discount I guess.

Well I've just handed over a 200 quid deposit for a Silver Trophy Connect. Here's hoping it arrives on time!
Glynn Hopkins were useless, not interested enough to find out what's happening and lose another customer.

Do it.... :D I just reserved a Black ZS EV Trophy, my gen1 ZS EV is not quite 2 years old yet, but the extra range and shiny toys tempted me! :D

just ordered the same but connect, just in case I'm missing out on something. cancelled our hs phev due to heating only working when engine is running. no thanks! heating steering wheel on the next version please mg.

Guess the PCP deal on the new MG ZS EV long range.
4yrs 6000 miles/yr and £999 deposit.
Base model £339, next one up £359/month. 🤔
not actually got our figures through but we have around £5-6k equity on current leaf plus £100 deposit.

I think at the moment the used market price helps to lower ownership cost. I’ve had my ZS EV for nearly 6 months and it looks as if depreciation is £200! Tempted to trade up to the facelift model.
Don’t forget that we sold ours for £1,500 more than we paid for it!

Bought my 2nd EV from Chorley in Jan 2015, a lovely Leaf Tekna on one of those amazing PCP deals…….from South Wales 👍

Well I've just handed over a 200 quid deposit for a Silver Trophy Connect. Here's hoping it arrives on time!
Glynn Hopkins were useless, not interested enough to find out what's happening and lose another customer.
Did you go for this deal from Miles?..I ask as your profile mentioned being in East London!

My local dealer sounds equally uninterested. It took them the whole day to eventually call me back. I then asked them about matching this deal and told the guy I'd email him the details... The email eventually bounced (I double checked the email address) and he hasn't followed up with a phone call.

I had expected sales people to be more proactive 🤷‍♂️.

Regarding my previous comment about pricing...I looked again and realised there is a £50 difference in the monthly premiums so not entirely comparable.

Last edited:
Has looking through the forum, I've seen a few PCP deals that people have received.

Wanted to know the prices people got and compare it. As helpful as my local dealership was, I'd like to shop around and see what deal is present.

Connect (without prime)
6k year
£2500 deposit
48 months

Is coming out to be £353 on the road cost.

Was ideally targeting £300 with the help of the 0% and the affinity scheme but seems far fetched now.

Thanksssss

Has looking through the forum, I've seen a few PCP deals that people have received.

Wanted to know the prices people got and compare it. As helpful as my local dealership was, I'd like to shop around and see what deal is present.

Connect (without prime)
6k year
£2500 deposit
48 months

Is coming out to be £353 on the road cost.

Was ideally targeting £300 with the help of the 0% and the affinity scheme but seems far fetched now.

Thanksssss

I'm looking for a slightly different setup so will be interesting to compare

• Trophy
  • 8k (10k would be better)
  • £2k deposit + part-ex (old car so expecting probably £750)
  • 48 months

Can I ask, where did you get your quote from and was it matching Mile's deal with the extra £500 and cable/mats?

... the Part-ex bit is one of the reasons I'm trying to get a more local quote - I don't really fancy driving almost 5 hours to drop my car off LOL

I'm looking for a slightly different setup so will be interesting to compare

• Trophy
  • 8k (10k would be better)
  • £2k deposit + part-ex (old car so expecting probably £750)
  • 48 months

Can I ask, where did you get your quote from and was it matching Mile's deal with the extra £500 and cable/mats?
How much was your PCP monthly coming out to be?

Got it from Leicester Drive MG

They did knock 500 off if I increased my depo from £1500 to £2500. No free mats and no free charger

Was a silver option in mine too.

I've been keen to see the PCP pricing on this
I'd be looking at my trade in of £9000 and doing 12000 miles a year

I found this PCP calculator - Car Finance PCP Calculator
Which is accurate when compared with the Trophy PCP on Luscombe's website

I did some very pigeon maths to approxiate the optional final payment for different miles, based on the MG5 PCP calculator on the MG website

6000 = £13421.50 (Figure from Luscombe)
9000 = £12482.00
12000 = £11608.25
15000 = £10795.68

Putting them into the calculator with
Dealer Deposit of £4500 (£2500 PICG, £1500 Finance Contr, £500 Mike's offer)
My deposit £9000
12000 Miles

It worked out as £240 a month for the Trophy in white

Dotnetter
I ran your figures
Part Ex £2750
9000 Miles

It came out to £367 a month

** Please be aware, I'm an engineer not an accountant, but I would hope that my estimates are correct to within 5 or 10 pounds!! **

Last edited:
I've been keen to see the PCP pricing on this
I'd be looking at my trade in of £9000 and doing 12000 miles a year

I found this PCP calculator - Car Finance PCP Calculator
Which is accurate when compared with the Trophy PCP on Luscombe's website

I did some very pigeon maths to approxiate the optional final payment for different miles, based on the MG5 PCP calculator on the MG website

6000 = £13421.50 (Figure from Luscombe)
9000 = £12482.00
12000 = £11608.25
15000 = £10795.68

Putting them into the calculator with
My deposit £9000
12000 Miles

It worked out as £240 a month for the Trophy in white

Dotnetter
I ran your figures
Part Ex £2750
9000 Miles

It came out to £367 a month

** Please be aware, I'm an engineer not an accountant, but I would hope that my estimates are correct to within 5 or 10 pounds!! **
Thanks Striker.

I'm waiting for local garage to come back with quote still so will post once I hear more.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom