Good Deal on Current LR Model? Scroll down.

JimB

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
ALL NEW TOYOTA AYGO X

Toyota is adding a new model to its Crossover/SUV range, the Aygo X, which will be it's smallest SUV inspired vehicle.

READ MORE HERE...
TOYOTA CH-R
GR SPORT
1.8 HYBRID CVT

Standard Equipment
Privacy glass
Reversing camera
Heated front seats
Blind spot monitor
Rear cross traffic alert
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
8" Toyota touchscreen navigation
Intelligent adaptive cruise control
Intelligent front & rear parking sensors
Power adjust/folding/heated door mirrors

Our Price £28,892
Save £3,607 off the list
MG5 ESTATE
EXCLUSIVE
LONG RANGE EV AUTO

Standard Equipment
Leather interior
Heated front seats
Up to 250 mile range
Rear parking camera
Regenerative braking
Adaptive cruise control
6 Speaker 3D audio system
8" Touchscreen navigation
Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
Electric/folding/heated door mirrors

Our Price £24,761
Save £6,732 off the list
https://www.facebook.com/UkCarDiscount
https://twitter.com/UKCarDiscount
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 UK Car Discount Ltd, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to our website

Our mailing address is:
UK Car Discount Ltd
307 Stockport Road
Timperley
Altrincham, Greater Manchester WA15 7SP
United Kingdom
Add us to your address book
Images used are for illustration purposes only and actual vehicle specifications may differ from those shown.
All vehicles are full UK specification.
Any offers or prices are subject to change and are valid from the time this email was broadcast.
UK Car Discount Ltd, is a credit broker and not a lender, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA number is 677233.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
open.php

That is a good price, given that the dealers are pretty much not giving anything. Although with the 0% APR over 4 years that MG are offering right now, I assume these guys won't.

Probably not.
As a current user of an Outlander I'd certainly go for this was I not already hooked on app controlled preheating and the like so having to wait in hope for the 2022 facelift.

That is an excellent price, less than Affinty deals in fact.
@JimB I like gadgets but I don't understand why so many, not just your good self, seem to want app controlled pre-heating. I've never had it any ICE car and heating the cabin takes ages as you have to wait for the engine to warm up, whereas in an EV the heat is instant and car warms in no time at all.

That is an excellent price, less than Affinty deals in fact.
@JimB I like gadgets but I don't understand why so many, not just your good self, seem to want app controlled pre-heating. I've never had it any ICE car and heating the cabin takes ages as you have to wait for the engine to warm up, whereas in an EV the heat is instant and car warms in no time at all.
Sure thing, but when I look out of my bedroom window in winter to see all the cars covered in ice and / or snow and smile seeing my neighbours scraping away I just point the old phone I keep there down at the car to start its (up to 30 mins) heating or defrosting (or aircon on those tropically hot summer mornings) powered mainly from the grid (car always plugged in for overnight top up and after 6 years no detriment to the battery and no point not doing it if a full charge only gives 25 miles on a good day, but I digress).
I go out to the car, now defrosted and already as warm as toast inside and drive off whilst the neighbours are still scraping.

Getting into a frozen tin can which has an effective heater pales beside the pure joy of the alternative.

No siree bob!

❄️⛄🎅🙂

Only had my MG 5 since the end of March so no experience defrosting the windscreen as yet.
There are a fee videos of peoples experiences with the ZS so hoping things won't be any different for the 5.

ALL NEW TOYOTA AYGO X

Toyota is adding a new model to its Crossover/SUV range, the Aygo X, which will be it's smallest SUV inspired vehicle.

READ MORE HERE...
TOYOTA CH-R
GR SPORT
1.8 HYBRID CVT

Standard Equipment
Privacy glass
Reversing camera
Heated front seats
Blind spot monitor
Rear cross traffic alert
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
8" Toyota touchscreen navigation
Intelligent adaptive cruise control
Intelligent front & rear parking sensors
Power adjust/folding/heated door mirrors

Our Price £28,892
Save £3,607 off the list
MG5 ESTATE
EXCLUSIVE
LONG RANGE EV AUTO

Standard Equipment
Leather interior
Heated front seats
Up to 250 mile range
Rear parking camera
Regenerative braking
Adaptive cruise control
6 Speaker 3D audio system
8" Touchscreen navigation
Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
Electric/folding/heated door mirrors

Our Price £24,761
Save £6,732 off the list
https://www.facebook.com/UkCarDiscount
https://twitter.com/UKCarDiscount
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 UK Car Discount Ltd, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to our website

Our mailing address is:
UK Car Discount Ltd
307 Stockport Road
Timperley
Altrincham, Greater Manchester WA15 7SP
United Kingdom
Add us to your address book
Images used are for illustration purposes only and actual vehicle specifications may differ from those shown.
All vehicles are full UK specification.
Any offers or prices are subject to change and are valid from the time this email was broadcast.
UK Car Discount Ltd, is a credit broker and not a lender, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA number is 677233.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

open.php
Best price I've seen that isn't for affinity deal, and the Excite price ditto, a whisker under £23k. However, it's for white only, so the blue, silver, black and red are all extra.

At that price, £2.5k more than We Buy Any Car says my 70 plate Excite SR is worth, I'd be tempted, but not in white

The Affinity Programme price for the MG5 EV Exclusive LR we just purchased was £24,557, which included a free Type 2 cable, cable carry bag and its the same price for any colour.

The Affinity Programme price for the MG5 EV Exclusive LR we just purchased was £24,557, which included a free Type 2 cable, cable carry bag and its the same price for any colour.
The affinity price has now increased buy approx £300 to just over £24.8k, making this deal the cheapest in the UK for a LR.

However, as you say, affinity still includes type 2 cable and the paint options.

I got the same deal as you. I chose red.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom