Is there an acronym list?

WTF is perfect for the Corsa EV I was in the garage with a friend at the weekend looking at the Corsa EV. Opened the Frunk and in there thay have set it
1646777229843.png
up to look like an ICE engine compartment with leads pipes and engine block no cover no space at all.

I haven't even looked under the bonnet yet. That can be tomorrow's highlight 😂
Hope this will save you lifting the bonnet 👍🏻
Just type in the search bar
What’s under the bonnet of an Mg5
I can’t get it to link up☹️
So you will have to do bit of manual typing 😂
😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
Frunk’s are being produced in Ireland we are waiting for them to finish the final design stage. Not sure on the price yet

Some I can think of

HV - High Voltage as opposed to the 12V system which powers the ancillaries.
SOH - State of Health of the HV battery, not displayed on the car so need dealer or ODB2 thingy to view, wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest, MG5 battery is looking reliable.
LKA - Lane Keep Assist, the system that keeps you in lane and fights with the wheel if overtaking without indicating.

Some I can think of

HV - High Voltage as opposed to the 12V system which powers the ancillaries.
SOH - State of Health of the HV battery, not displayed on the car so need dealer or ODB2 thingy to view, wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest, MG5 battery is looking reliable.
LKA - Lane Keep Assist, the system that keeps you in lane and fights with the wheel if overtaking without indicating.
“ODB2”

OBD2 = On Board Diagnostics version 2

An analog and digital connector interface that allows data to be read and written to various systems within the car.

“ODB2”

OBD2 = On Board Diagnostics version 2

An analog and digital connector interface that allows data to be read and written to various systems within the car.
AKA, OBDII ;)

The Prius used to have an MFD, Multi Function Display.

Well, I'm learning 😂
Definitely disappointed when I opened the bonnet. I've put a full liner in the boot to protect the car from our dog's propensity to shed fur like confetti. But now I can't get to the bit under the boot floor. I was hoping for a place under the bonnet to put my charging cable. Ah, well. My TLA for this situation is ***, bloody dog!

My cable just rests on top of the plastic bit. In it's bag.
When I tried this it feels like it's catching the bonnet when I close it so reverted to the boot, am I missing something or some way of setting it in there.

20220302_100549.jpg
Under the plastic cover looks like this. The black plastic frame can be removed to make room for a storage box, it's just there to hold up the plastic cover.

Would be handy to see a 5 that's been altered as the is the 5 forum and that's what was being discussed. Any one got picks of a 5 that's been altered to have storage for the charge cable in the funk.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom