Ismart app 2.0.x merged: all discussion here please

Outside temperature never works. Inside temperature is intermittent.
When opening the App on my IPhone - I refresh the home page, by swiping down from the top to the bottom of the screen.
Then go to the health check screen, if there missing info fields, go to the top right hand corner of the screen and press the refresh button, it will carry out a second pass and it should populate the missing fields.
I have seen the incorrect info displayed for the sky roof on numerous occasions.
First pass will sometimes show the roof open when it is closed and omits the temperature sometimes.

Last edited:
When opening the App on my IPhone - I refresh the home page, by swiping down from the top to the bottom of the screen.
Then go to the health check screen, if there missing info fields, go to the top right hand corner of the screen and press the refresh button, it will carry out a second pass and it should populate the missing fields.
I have seen the incorrect info displayed for the sky roof on numerous occasions.
First pass will sometimes show the roof open when it is closed and omits the temperature sometimes.
Our ZS is always showing the sunroof as open when it’s closed, so no charge from before 🤪

I had the same problem, I eventually got it to work, the only thing I did was click allow to all permissions? I had emailed MG customer services and they have come back to me and said they are aware there is a problem with the new version of the app and that their app provider was working on it and they expected to have a fix within a few weeks.

No and the internal temp is sometimes missing but I understand if you refresh the screen it comes ip
When the original App was first released, it displayed the status of the side electric windows.
This became very hit and miss on reporting the status correctly, so it got removed altogether.
There you go - sorted !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom