Ismart app 2.0.x merged: all discussion here please

Same problem updated mine yesterday and had loads of problems. Got mg on screen but wouldn't load app. Deleted it and re installed. It loaded but wouldn't connect .
Got home last night and logged in from ipad with old version. It connected and everything seemed OK .
This morning it has updated to new version and nothing works. It won't connect. Looks like new version has been released too early and is causing loads of problems

I am wondering if anyone at all has the new version working. I tried versions on Android and iPhone, managed to log in after password reset but no connection.
It has the option the option to change the skin colour though (to only one option...)!!
A nice looking, useless app, thank you MG!

Hi all. Just to add me to the growing list. Have tried absolutely everything but absolutely nothing working. Surely they won't have updated without testing the app?

I was forced to update to 2.0 and it appeared to work okay ( IOS ).
But once you leave the App for about 30 minutes and return, it comes up with a “Token login has expired” message.
It then requests my password and I have entry once again !.
Then this morning there was another version released 2.1.
Updated to this version and although it works, it keeps signing me out when return
later.
There is also a face recognition slide control for IOS but this does permit its use because it keeps requesting your password !.
Also the preheat function has been reduced from 15 to 10 minutes now.
Not long enough - put it back to 15 minutes please MG.
We love a bit of progress, but hate a backward step.
I never understand why they never run some trials on a smaller group of people, before blanket washing everybody with a mass update ???.
You are asking for trouble 👿.

This is true.
Takes me back to when the original ZS EV was first launched.
Owners providing feed back on the issues that they discovered.
Like the car’s inability to delay charge 🤣.

Mine wasn't working first thing this morning, but seems to be now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220-091018.png
    Screenshot_20231220-091018.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 41
Not completely related, but does your app report the external temperature (mg5 facelift) mine has always had this blank

Same here.
I had the same problem but got in the car and turned it on then by magic it started to work. But....
This new app keeps logging me out every hour with Token has run out and relog back in and all saved settings gone! ***!!
Come on MG sort this out and don't release updates untill you tested it!!
Andy

Finally started working for me this morning once I’d arrived at work. Face ID works!

Finally started working for me this morning once I’d arrived at work. Face ID works!
Mine started working this morning as well. Out of the blue tried it and it works. I'm on android. Have to say I liked the old app better, this new one feels awkward to use and over fussy.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom