Lane Keep Assist feature

I’ve literally had to google nearly every initialism and acronym I’ve come across on this forum, I’m useless 🤦🏼‍♀️😆
I REST MY CASE! THANKYOU! 😁

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Tee hee

MG4 LKA/ELK is also potentially a get of jail free card for someone on a dangerous driving charge. "Well your honour, I attempted to pass the cyclist affording plenty if safe space but as I did so the car took control of the steering wheel and drove straight into the bike!!!" It's only a matter of time for this situation to arise and for MG realise the potential legal consequences for them.
What’s ELK!!!? GOOGLE!!

But many of these are made up
They literally aren’t used in real life, ever.
Who made them up?
I fear you have been spending too much time on your private race track to rtfm. 99% of them are in the MG4 manual. Though I do accept they are rarely used.

My SR SE seems no such issue.
As I can set it to alert only and the car keeps this setting.

Attachments

• IMG_20230408_100826.jpg
    IMG_20230408_100826.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 125
My SR SE seems no such issue.
As I can set it to alert only and the car keeps this setting.
I have just been to look at my Trophy. I don’t have this menu. This is what I have:
4668C9D8-6400-4597-BAA7-1F8413BA3005.jpeg

Which is not the same thing. It looks like I cannot switch off Lane Assistance. I collected my car last week. Does anyone have the same thing?

I have just been to look at my Trophy. I don’t have this menu. This is what I have:
View attachment 16753
Which is not the same thing. It looks like I cannot switch off Lane Assistance. I collected my car last week. Does anyone have the same thing?
The LKA doesn't show until you press the brake pedal which puts the car in ready state. You can then turn it off before pulling away.

I fear you have been spending too much time on your private race track to rtfm. 99% of them are in the MG4 manual. Though I do accept they are rarely used.
This my private RACE track! And that’s what I call lane keep assist! 😂

Attachments

• 67C79192-8A41-4D65-B0AE-78D8E5E64C9F.jpeg
    67C79192-8A41-4D65-B0AE-78D8E5E64C9F.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 96

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%