Lane Keep Assist feature

OBD11 (ELEVEN!) isn’t for the faint hearted.
Although it’s easy to use, you’ve kinda got to know what you’re doing in terms of technical terminology.
It’s feasible a beginner could inadvertently make some pretty serious changes to their car. 😯

OBD11 (ELEVEN!) isn’t for the faint hearted.
Although it’s easy to use, you’ve kinda got to know what you’re doing in terms of technical terminology.
It’s feasible a beginner could inadvertently make some pretty serious changes to their car. 😯

Number 1 in Top Gear list of Annoying Features

IMG_0163.png

MG4 LKA/ELK is also potentially a get of jail free card for someone on a dangerous driving charge. "Well your honour, I attempted to pass the cyclist affording plenty if safe space but as I did so the car took control of the steering wheel and drove straight into the bike!!!" It's only a matter of time for this situation to arise and for MG realise the potential legal consequences for them.

MG4 LKA/ELK is also potentially a get of jail free card for someone on a dangerous driving charge. "Well your honour, I attempted to pass the cyclist affording plenty if safe space but as I did so the car took control of the steering wheel and drove straight into the bike!!!" It's only a matter of time for this situation to arise and for MG realise the potential legal consequences for them.
Ah yes. 'The car made me do it' defence.

No I wasn't swerving officer, it was the LKA.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 520 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back