MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Am still looking at alternatives - looking at Ford Kuga plug in hybrid this weekend.
My current car is ok too now - been on the computer to reset the auto gearbox settings.
Westridge have lost Franchise so it may be supplied by Premier best case. Worst case it will be supplied by a dealer on the mainland and Westridge have said that they will send someone to collect it and bring it to the island for us. (That is if we do not cancel)
Check with Motability that your insurance has been extended. Apparently you have to call them and ask them to extend if you keep your car beyond 3 years.
How did your test drive(s) go?

It seems so many of the earlier orders are getting fulfilled now, yet my Jan order is now late Dec and TBA.
Have spoke to a couple of dealers over the weekend. They have no clue for a delivery date until moves from TBA.

We know that the order book is in the region of 5000 per month and they deliver under 400 so unless a miracle is performed they will still be supplying December orders next year.

Your car could be delivered next year or it may already be in the country (as has happened previously) - just have to wait.

There are a few ships heading from Shanghai - could get the full 400 ZS EV’s next month?

Hopefully soon all the November orders will be completed.

Interesting enough a lot of the orders with the same spec as mine that are coming through were from this year. I was hoping as there had been almost none of this spec it may have been they were waiting for enough to do a
batch build.

Order date doesn’t seem to matter when looking at the order tracker excel. It just seems random lol but then again that is only a small % of all orders placed.

Either way I knew I was still be optimistic:)
Where is this Excel tracker? Can someone post a link to it please so I can take a look and add my order, as I can't find it. Thank you

Where is this Excel tracker? Can someone post a link to it please so I can take a look and add my order, as I can't find it. Thank you

Ho, ho, ho, 🐙 reported that my car have vin and they expect it in October! (No solid date yet though) they literally caught me just before going to get a duster....

TBH, I thought I'll hear the ho ho ho way before I'll get my ZS LRT.... But now hope is back!
Now let's hope that peace comes upon this world and the economy goes back to normal soon! 😁
ooooo! Exciting, what flavour have your ordered? When did you order? Interested as I am an Octopus customer, TCLR #teamsilver ordered end of March '22.

Just checked. She's still there now.
All that haste to get the ship to Southampton but forgot to reserve a berth to unload.

Currently they are showing that it is due to move from NAB anchorage to a Berth on 27th August at 7.30am.

You would have thought that during the month at sea someone would have thought about reserving a berth?

It only appeared on Southampton VTS on 20th August on planned arrivals. Wonder if they have organised any people to unload the ship or car transporters yet?

The ability to organise getting drunk in a brewery comes to mind.

Just called Tusker as my end of Jan white LRTC has changed from end of October to mid November in the portal 😭

She couldn't tell me anything specific, wasn't even sure if it had been built and thought it was being built in the UK 🤔

Anyway I've asked her to get a more specific update from the dealer. SIGH

Latest info for Titus -
Leave NABs Anchorage at 04:30 on 27th Aug.
Arrive on Eastern Docks (River Itchen) at 07:30.
Depart Southampton at 20:00 27th Aug - heading for Zeebrugge.

Probably the most realistic lead time really, and anything arriving before that is a nice surprise...

"In addition to the MG4 deliveries, the brand has confirmed that the facelifted MG5 production lines are now working flat out to meet demand. A large number are expected to land in the UK before the end of the year.

However, MG buyers hoping to pick up an MG ZS any time soon will be in for disappointment. Bosses have confirmed to Electrifying.com that new customers will be looking at a 12 month wait for their cars. According to MG, the ZS has been the model most affected by the global semi-conductor shortage."

Probably the most realistic lead time really, and anything arriving before that is a nice surprise...

"In addition to the MG4 deliveries, the brand has confirmed that the facelifted MG5 production lines are now working flat out to meet demand. A large number are expected to land in the UK before the end of the year.

However, MG buyers hoping to pick up an MG ZS any time soon will be in for disappointment. Bosses have confirmed to Electrifying.com that new customers will be looking at a 12 month wait for their cars. According to MG, the ZS has been the model most affected by the global semi-conductor shortage."
Glad I switched reading that Nutnut! Thanks for the link, very helpful. 👍

Just confirmed, with dealer, I am first on the list for a orange trophy…….time will tell!! 😂

Glad I switched reading that Nutnut! Thanks for the link, very helpful. 👍

Just confirmed, with dealer, I am first on the list for a orange trophy…….time will tell!! 😂
I know there are ZS that have been received much sooner but with November orders still outstanding, a year seems closer to the truth. Don't blame you at all for switching! I really hope it works out...I am very tempted indeed, so I keep checking out any news on it. There were a couple of key practical reasons for me closing the ZS, but if not for that then Trophy 4 would've be my first choice.

Also I'm still at that belligerent stage, where I refuse to let this wait be for nothing...it's a fools game, I know :ROFLMAO:. And I want to see whether the big September/October shipments actually materialise.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom