MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Emailed my dealership today and reply was positive for the 1st time. My blue LRT ordered early February has been built and due to be delivered in November. Was hoping on one of those blues recently delivered but hey ho, things are finally looking up.

happened to us in June. If you have your order number contact MG direct explain what has happened and you'd like them to investigate. You didn't cancel and you think it was a mix up. Get in touch even of you don't have an order number.
Oh really? Did they manage to do anything about it?

Oh really? Did they manage to do anything about it?
We ordered December, the dealer called us in June and told us our order had been canceled by MG well we were devastated and angry. Got in touch directly with MG thanks to a link on the forum and after a couple of days they told us they were investigating and our order was still active, it had been a mix up, there were a number of us at the same dealer. Waiting in hope our car is amongst the latest batch of blue. Hope you get to the bottom of it and your car is still coming.

Last edited:
We ordered December, the dealer called us in June and told us our order had been canceled by MG well we were devastated and angry. Got in touch directly with MG thanks to a link on the forum and after a couple of days they told us they were investigating and our order was still active, it had been a mix up, there were a number of us at the same dealer. Waiting in hope our car is amongst the latest batch of blue. Hope you get to the bottom of it and your car is still coming.
Ah glad they helped you!

Thank you, ill contact them - fingers crossed

I feel a little bit awful now for people who ordered a long time ago. I only went in to my dealer a few weeks ago on the off chance of finding an ex-demo and he looked on the computer and found a cancellation in the colour and spec we wanted. We have been given the reg plate (72 plate) and will be collecting it next week. Great news for me but feel a bit mean sharing that info. Really hope everyone gets theirs sooner rather than later.

On another note, i have really enjoyed reading the threads in this forum.
Don't. We knew a long time ago that MG are apparently happy to let dealers get on with selling cars on as they please without properly prioritising waiting customers.

Well well well..

Ready for collection next week!

Shipping docket in the window confirms it was on Swallow Ace which landed at Portbury on the 30th Aug - arrived at the dealer today.
Absolutely brilliant news! Can I ask what was the last update you had before getting this news?
I ordered SE in Blue about a month after you from same dealer. Went in last week to be told Nov now. Asked about switching to MG4 as they were getting some stick but they were really very cagey and giving me mixed info. Decided to just wait for my ZS. Seriously thinking I’m never going to get it and MG would cancel but This has renewed my hopes.

Definitely interested in this as well - any idea on delivery timescales at the moment?

@kayleighmw Not sure if you are still looking but this came up on another thread this morning ;)

After a lot of thinking, and putting off calls from the dealer to collect the car, I just don’t think I can do it - too many compromises, even for the money. So, if anyone whose waiting for a Trophy Connect LR, with pan roof etc.. is interested, Cars2 at Barnsley will have one ‘available now’ within the next day or 2. I’d asked them to do me a rear window tint, which I know I’ll have to pay for - so, it will be in white with rear tints done and paid for. Thanks to everyone who’s replied and tried to help.

Newby questions before ‘pulling the trigger’

I cancelled my mg5 that I ordered last November via tusker as it was pushed back to October with the advice that it would be pushed back even further. Took the decision to change for a mg zs that was on the arriving soon section. Although it has already been pushed back to January the order now says “In Transit to Dealer” - does this mean the dealer knows it’s on a shipment? Does this status mean that is has been built? Btw tried both the mg5 and the mgzs at the weekend and pleased that I have gone for the zs ev.
When I ordered my ZS in may, I was given October/November estimate. However he did say they were only given a definite delivery date by MG when it was actually on the boat ready to be shipped. (Arnold Clarke)

Well well well..

Ready for collection next week!

Shipping docket in the window confirms it was on Swallow Ace which landed at Portbury on the 30th Aug - arrived at the dealer today.
Didn’t happen to see my black TC did you?
Any day now 🫰🏼

The car har arrived: Silver ZSEV LRTC . I am picking it up tommorow at WLMG Eastcote. Ordered 23rd March and they said around September time. The only minor issue is I am trying to arrange drive away insurance for 5 days from MG and it does not recognise the registration / licence plate number. Might have to just get full annual insurance straight away, starting tommorow.

The car har arrived: Silver ZSEV LRTC . I am picking it up tommorow at WLMG Eastcote. Ordered 23rd March and they said around September time. The only minor issue is I am trying to arrange drive away insurance for 5 days from MG and it does not recognise the registration / licence plate number. Might have to just get full annual insurance straight away, starting tommorow.
Practically the same car I ordered in January and no sign of one for me. Ye for MG order allocation!

Oh man, that is exactly the same spec and order date as I ordered, and I am in Bracknell so not far from you! But Octopus have revised my estimated delivery to Feb '23 #sadface #notatalljealous

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom