MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I ordered a grey Trophy LR on the 22nd March through Octopus. Delivery was stated as 30th June, then mid July, then beginning of September. Then they scrapped a delivery date and gave me a window of October to December of 2022.

Well I emailed them on 28th September asking for an update and was told my car was scheduled for delivery on 3rd October.
Of course I’m thrilled it’s on the way finally and start prepping to sell my current diesel car.

Well it’s the 7th October, I haven’t heard back from Octopus and I don’t have a EV in my driveway.

I’ll jump on chasing again next week, but it’s a bit ridiculous that my deliver date passed and they didn’t even bother to be in touch with me.
Similar times lines as you through octopus (ordered feb), same car. Had a call today from the MG dealer to arrange delivery. Hope you get yours soon too.

I have emailed Octopus for an update as their reason for pushing it back from September was "Not enough boats" 😂 Hopefully they can tell me if it's been built!

Similar times lines as you through octopus (ordered feb), same car. Had a call today from the MG dealer to arrange delivery. Hope you get yours soon too.
Ooo, that's interesting, I placed my order through OEV in March, so hopefully there will be good news come November. Out of interest what have you ordered (Silver TCLR for me) and what did your tracker say (mine currently says between December and Feb).

Who is your dealer? OEV won't tell me mine until the car is in country.

From Mg Ireland. Car ordered in March 22. Was due to get in Feb 23. Looks like it's pushed again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-173028_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-173028_Office.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 152
I just placed an order with them yesterday for a ZS LR Trophy in Red. Supposed to arrive November/December. Let's see!
Did they confirm if it still has sunroof? I was looking at upgrading my Standard range but been holding off because of that one Reason, my OH would rather keep the SR if LR has no Sunroof. :(

Ooo, that's interesting, I placed my order through OEV in March, so hopefully there will be good news come November. Out of interest what have you ordered (Silver TCLR for me) and what did your tracker say (mine currently says between December and Feb).

Who is your dealer? OEV won't tell me mine until the car is in country.
I am also waiting on OEV order (White TCLR) from January which is apparently going to be end of November. The tracker changed last week to say November 2022 - Jan 2023.

They originally told me that MG had told them it was going to be delivered on the 31st November. I had to remind her that November only has 30 days...

Just emailed OctopusEV. MG have told them a shipment (for mine at least) is scheduled for mid-November but Octopus are expecting them December-January.

Just emailed OctopusEV. MG have told them a shipment (for mine at least) is scheduled for mid-November but Octopus are expecting them December-January.
When did you order? Do you know if you were in OEVs batch of stock orders they made or were you (as I was) a factory build order?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom