MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but ... there's a Quick Guide as well 😉😂
Ah, glutton for punishment that I am, here's the deal ;)

I've got both the Owner's User Manual and the SatNav and Infotainment manual available (I've just had a new print run completed), but if more than 10 people are interested I'll be able to supply a Quick Start Guide for £2.75. If the Guide is wanted in isolation, then you'd need to add p & p of around £1.20 (need to price it up), but if you want a copy as well as either (or both) of the other two manuals then it'll be post free

Sooooo...something like this:

Manual​
Cost​
Single Manual Postage​
Combo Postage​
Owner's Manual£9.67£3.07£3.45 for Owner's
Nav & Infotainment Manual£4.63£3.07& Nav Manual together
QuickStart Guide£2.75£1.20Free

If you are interested, could you please DM me?

I will emphasise that this is a strictly non-profit service that I'm offering to members of this forum, I'm just doing it because I'm an idiot with too much time on his hands I felt that I couldn't be the only one mourning the lack of a hard copy manual for bedtime reading!!

Bernie

EDIT: I've removed the QuickStart Guide as an option, as I have now confirmed that MG DO supply a hard copy in the plastic wallet you get when collecting the car.

Last edited:
Hi Bernie
Funnily enough -,all those eons ago - when I ordered my still absent MG4- the dealer actually show me a small hard copy quick start manual which comes with the vehicle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bernie
Funnily enough -,all those eons ago - when I ordered my still absent MG4- the dealer actually show me a small hard copy quick start manual which comes with the vehicle!
Yes, I don't understand why there is no hard copy quick start guide provided with the car. You'd expect one to be in the glove box or handed to you with all the other paperwork.
There certainly wasn't one with mine,
Did anyone on here get one??

How about 3d printing some heating control buttons.._

Yes, I don't understand why there is no hard copy quick start guide provided with the car. You'd expect one to be in the glove box or handed to you with all the other paperwork.
There certainly wasn't one with mine,
Did anyone on here get one??
It is utterly mind boggling that they do this when so many people out there know little or nothing about EVs. If anything there should be a compulsory morning's training course for first time EVers and an hour's conversion course for those migrating from another brand.

I'm not sure ... there was a plastic wallet in the glovebox which held the CoC, but I don't recall if there was anything else inside it.

I'm not sure ... there was a plastic wallet in the glovebox which held the CoC, but I don't recall if there was anything else inside it.
I need to make a public apology, to MG if not everyone on here. I've just double checked that plastic wallet myself, and lo and behold - there IS a hardcopy quickstart guide!!

Oooops 😳

EDIT: I've amended the post I made earlier here showing the costs

Last edited:
Hi Bernie, received my copy last Friday, many thanks, read it whilst cooking Xmas dinner!!! superb, highly recommended, Cheers, Michael.

Hi all, new forum member here.
Mr Sloucher, if there are any more manuals available I would like request a copy of both.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member