MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

The MG4 must be getting popular, I spotted 4 on the way home today on the M8! I overtook one blue (and waved) going east at about 5:35pm, almost immediately saw another blue going the other way, then about ten minutes later saw an orange and a red going the other way too about a minute apart!
Time to get a carbon fibre wrap applied. 😉

Spotted a grey MG4 on the single track near Lochinver during the week. Got a cheery wave from the driver. I'm sure Goth Leo said "How do" in passing and got a " 'sup" in return.

Also, re colours, herself wasn't sure when we got Goth Leo, who is black. But in bright sunshine, you can see flecks of blue and even pink in the paintwork. It's quite remarkable. So she's a lot happier now. (Her work involves colour.) She claims the blue flecks are the same colour as the detail stitching of the upholstery. Yes, you guessed. I hadn't even noticed the blue stitching.

Off to Inversneckie tomorrow (Inverness for those south of, er, Inverness) for a hospital appointment, a mere 200 mile round trip.

The blue stitching looks great in the blue car. Just saying.

Mind you, I've covered up most of the blue stitching with the seat covers, but I still know it's there, and the point of the seat covers is to protect it. And there's still some visible. Inside the doors I think.

That's what I was thinking! Mind you, my Golf had red stitching, including on the steering wheel, which pointed up the red details elsewhere (stripes on front grille, brake callipers, stripe in tartan seat covers) and it all still looked good with a dark blue car.

No! Despite needing to diet, I'm obviously not heavy enough. I should probably take it up to the garage and ask one of the apprentices to do it for me.

Saw a couple of MGs on the trip to Inverness today. But here's a new one: we also saw a Driving Instructor's MG4 in grey. Imagine being a learner in a fab new MG4.

It looks like the 4 is becoming a very popular commuting vehicle.
I see quite a number each day along the A13 into and out of London
White Trophy, Orange Trophy, Blue Trophy, Grey Trophy, Black Trophy,Blue SE, Red SE

It looks like the 4 is becoming a very popular commuting vehicle.
I see quite a number each day along the A13 into and out of London
White Trophy, Orange Trophy, Blue Trophy, Grey Trophy, Black Trophy,Blue SE, Red SE
You'll soon be able to play car snooker 😁

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel