MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

There's so many these days! 😀 parked behind a new, orange Xpower on our nearby Aldi, and then, just over the road, at Asda, a black Trophy parked next to me. Charged with the Xpower owner, but didn't see the second person. Feels like it'll soon be the new Fiat 500.
I bought an ocean blue Kia niro because nobody else had that colour. 🤦‍♀️ except everybody else has that colour 😂

Saw a 23 plate Holborn Blue MG4 leaving the Common Green onto Bridge Street, just as I entered the Common Green from Well Brae. (This is Strathaven). This was about 6.45pm yesterday. I don't think they saw me. Anyone from here?

Saw a 23 plate Holborn Blue MG4 leaving the Common Green onto Bridge Street, just as I entered the Common Green from Well Brae. (This is Strathaven). This was about 6.45pm yesterday. I don't think they saw me. Anyone from here?

Nope, I'm in Greece and Caliban is in a car park at Glasgow Airport.

Spotted grey and orange MG4 going clockwise on M25 just after the Dartford crossing. I was going opposite.

Quite the collection in N Wales & Chester area this morning:-
  1. Red Trophy headed eastbound into Flint
  2. Orange Trophy headed westbound through Flint
  3. Orange Trophy headed westbound at Strawberry roundabout
  4. Black SE on charge at Ellesmere Port M&S
  5. Grey Trophy on Queensferry roundabout

Quite the collection in N Wales & Chester area this morning:-
  1. Red Trophy headed eastbound into Flint
  2. Orange Trophy headed westbound through Flint
  3. Orange Trophy headed westbound at Strawberry roundabout
  4. Black SE on charge at Ellesmere Port M&S
  5. Grey Trophy on Queensferry roundabout

If my wife was to read your post she would call you sad because you recognise the differences! She says that to me a lot! 🤣

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back