MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Not sad
Made me have to get the SE SR with the cash I had.
It’s good to know especially watching YT vids. Soon as I see its Orange (and Red?) I go somewhere else to watch about my upcoming SE SR 😂 not sad mate
Not at all

Not sad
Made me have to get the SE SR with the cash I had.
It’s good to know especially watching YT vids. Soon as I see its Orange (and Red?) I go somewhere else to watch about my upcoming SE SR 😂 not sad mate
Not at all
You can get an SE SR in red.
Orange is Trophy & XPower only
Green is XPower only

Spoilers? THIS is a proper spoiler:
IMG_9367.jpeg

so weirdness. Before the delivery of my MG4, I spotted a few 4's around the block so to speak... then, when mine arrived... nothing, for 5 weeks.... and then, like the proverbial bus, on Saturday, I saw 3, all the same red as mine, all within 20 minutes of each other....
You weren't driving past a mirrored office block, were you?

You weren't driving past a mirrored office block, were you?
Love that answer!

Nah, in deepest, darkest Cornwall, we don't have modern things like mirrors on buildings (or wide roads)...

Did give a wave to one in a car park, the others were less engaging LOL

I still have yet to see one round my way. I’ve seen
so weirdness. Before the delivery of my MG4, I spotted a few 4's around the block so to speak... then, when mine arrived... nothing, for 5 weeks.... and then, like the proverbial bus, on Saturday, I saw 3, all the same red as mine, all within 20 minutes of each other....
its the same when you’re pregnant fyi , all you see are pregnant women everywhere 🤣 I’ve only seen the same orange one going round Birkdale and Hillside but haven’t seen anymore yet and I’m yet to see my first 73. popping into dealer tomorrow see if I’ve got a back wiper or tinted windows spec idk.

And if you were in an Orange Trophy just close to Welshpool at 5pm this afternoon - apologies for not waving back (not used to seeing others). I'm on holiday from North Yorkshire and having to concentrate on driving in a foreign country 🤣.

Saw a black one at the top of Mansfield road turning left up Moorgate road in Rotherham this morning.

I said earlier this week I haven’t seen any round here . I’ve seen a white SE , a Grey trophy and an Orange trophy all on Liverpool Road Ainsdale in two days lol.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back