MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

I think they're getting gradually more popular, I'm seeing 1-3 MG4s every weekend I travel the M8, and one or two occasionally in the Edin city centre, even spied one with an NHS sticker on it.

As for other brands: I see hundreds of Teslas (ofc), a fair number of VW ID.3s and ID.4s, a bunch of Polestars and the rare Ioniq 5.

Mine is the one with the Radio 3 sticker (on the side window, as I don't want to screw up my radio reception, obvs.)

I think they're getting gradually more popular, I'm seeing 1-3 MG4s every weekend I travel the M8, and one or two occasionally in the Edin city centre, even spied one with an NHS sticker on it.

As for other brands: I see hundreds of Teslas (ofc), a fair number of VW ID.3s and ID.4s, a bunch of Polestars and the rare Ioniq 5.
Spoke to a couple NHS nurses just getting out of a blue stickered one near Portobello and they said there were a few that their team used

Maybe not the same team, pretty far from home if it was!

Last edited:
White SE or Trophy this morning 08:50 at temporary traffic lights Mynydd Isa, Mold. Just caught sight as I was turning out of road.

Spotted the XPower for the first time today (matte green) in Hebburn New town around 9am - I shouted 'AH XPOWER!' in excitement to my missus and she giggled.

Was only able to get quick glance due to moving traffic but looks really good...just counting the days until mine :)

Last edited:
We have seen 1 other so far. An identical orange trophy driving towards Cheshire oaks. Obviously we tried to stay in convoy but they weren't half shifting, 80mph the whole way.

If you pass us we'll wave :)

That’s kinda nearby, I’m from Manchester and I’ve seen quite a few 😄

There’s way too many to count. Common as muck if you ask me. I see at least one every day.

Time for me to get a Tesla m3. In white. 🤣🤣🤣
I counted 12 of them in a row at my underground car park…. Only distinguishing feature is how dirty or how badly it was parked.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Put on these 3d glasses and let your eyes dances.

Attachments

• 20231103_162719.jpg
    20231103_162719.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 72
You'll see my Orange Essence 64 in WA when I pick it up on Friday finally!
This'll make a difference in Australia: Today in Oz Carsales announced the MG4 Essence 64 the 2023 COTY
Earlier in this thread I was advised to look around Edinburgh bypass for MG4’s, which I thought was a bit far for me. So I wont be travelling to WA……….

Caliban's twin (blue SE) parked right outside Sainsbury's at Straiton this evening, about 6.30 or 7 o'clock. The registration began SB23, as opposed to Caliban's SL23.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back