MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Common as Muck, now! 😉🙂
star trek GIF

Matte Green X-Power spotted this afternoon heading in to Chapelton from East Kilbride. Anyone here?

Common as Muck, now! 😉🙂
I still think us early adopters need to be able to be recognized and acknowledged.... - its like we need a Sun strip that says "This MG 4 was Made pre 2023 :cool: "

Any 4's I see these days don't acknowledge my flashy flash of Hi - its like who what why you flashing your lights at me for !?! So I've stopped saying Hi .. I just think bet they don't know the fun we've had with our 4's since this time last year :ROFLMAO:

Confused Freak Out GIF

Was like this with Minis years ago, some did some didnt, like you I gave up. That is until someone flashed or waved and I was too slow to react, like today 🤣

Still seeing hardly any.

I did see SIX Tesla Model 3s within minutes though. Three parked beside me at Pentland Plants, and another was driving in as I was leaving. Then about five minutes later in the Bilston Glen Industrial Estate (where I had gone to buy some more magic VW windscreen washer fluid, despite no longer having a VW) I had to avoid two more as I struggled to remember where the garage I wanted was.

White Essence 64 Waikanae Saturday 16 Dec. Noted as I've just bought the same.

Bit of an electric day as on same 20 minute local round trip to shops I spotted a Cupra Born, ORA Funky Cat, plus a bunch of the obligatory T3s and ZS EVs.

I've had mine in Ireland since early May. I would say on average I see 1 or 2 others on the road per day. Not massive numbers but still a sign they're out there. I still see more ID.4 & Teslas. I barely ever see any BYD cars and if I do they're taxis for some reason - maybe there is a deal for taxi drivers. I saw an Ora Funky Cat once on a trip to Britain. Sales of Funky Cats have been desperate despite radio ads - I wonder what will happen to inventory when 2023 becomes 2024 since apparently there are fields of these things waiting to be sold.

I saw an Ora Funky Cat once on a trip to Britain. Sales of Funky Cats have been desperate despite radio ads - I wonder what will happen to inventory when 2023 becomes 2024 since apparently there are fields of these things waiting to be sold.
Well the looks inside and out, in my opinion, are awful. Also who wants a car called that!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 532 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back