MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Well the looks inside and out, in my opinion, are awful. Also who wants a car called that!
I looked at one parked at the Braintree Gridserve site - did look kinda funky but the price and range meant I didnt spend more than a minute looking at it

S'pose if you are a Funky Cat/Cool Dude/Dudess then it would be ok for you.
That rules us lot out then. 🤣😉👍
There's only one person who could pull off driving one!
cat-3.jpg

Blue MG4 SE passed me whilst walking the dogs this morning, coming into Strathaven from Sandford. I was concentrating on the dogs so you were well past me before I spotted you.

Orange trophy in staff car park at Ellesmere Port hospital. (Had to double take to check it wasn’t mine heh)
Seen a bunch of various colours and specs in the area too.

Grey MG4 spotted on Osprey charger in pub in Downton at around 12:30pm today.

White MG4 Trophy spotted in Starbucks drive through, Willowbrook centre, Bradley Stoke earlier this afternoon.

Passed a black 73 plate (I think Xpower or Trophy) coming out of Chobham earlier just after 11am. Pretty sure I saw a hello as well as I tried to wave. Only the second Xpower I've seen down my way if it was one.

Last edited:
I've been in a Funky Cat and it's finished well. But.... It's auto braking and beeping constant as it assumes you can't drive. The lane killer is very abrupt and I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 532 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel