MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

Maybe I'll get spotted in Malvern in my grey trophy :)

You might be seeing a grey trophy round Malvern now ... any tips for charging ? Caught out by services charger not working this morning. I work near the Malvern Spa hotel and noticed there was a BP Pulsar charger there but suspect for patrons only ? The chargers by Splash are no good to me really. I'm surprised there's nothing installed at the retail park yet.
Hi

I will keep an eye out for you. The Aldi chargers are online now and i have used them without problem. They are 3 phase so the 11kW charger in your Trophy will be put to use.

Cheers

Strange happening in Chelmsford yesterday evening! I've had my orange Trophy since November and not seen another MG4 locally in the wild until yesterday. Was driving back home from the station and passed another orange Trophy parked. Turned right and a little up the road we spotted a white MG4 coming towards us. As we passed this one I looked to my right and saw a black MG4 parked in a driveway!! So at that moment there were 4 x MG4s all within close proximity!

Strange happening in Chelmsford yesterday evening! I've had my orange Trophy since November and not seen another MG4 locally in the wild until yesterday. Was driving back home from the station and passed another orange Trophy parked. Turned right and a little up the road we spotted a white MG4 coming towards us. As we passed this one I looked to my right and saw a black MG4 parked in a driveway!! So at that moment there were 4 x MG4s all within close proximity!
šŸ‘ Sounds like a lot more pre-orders are finally reaching dealers.

Never seen one in my neck of woods Dundee prior to yesterday when I saw two. White and black. 23 plates. In the morning a white one. Looked to see if I would recognise owner as he drove by me whilst I was waiting at lights on Strathmartine road to go onto Clep road where he was coming from.
Apart from noticing his beard and a woman by his side, no other recognition I'm afraid. Car was looking really sharp though. Not enough time to tell what model as it drove by.

In the evening just after 5 saw a black one pulling into the Kingsway Retail Park from Clep road. It did seem like it had one of those private car hire signs at the back under the boot to the right.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back