MG4 Spotted! : Was it you?

How are you seeing all these cars??? I've only seen five in nearly six months.
All you have to do is:

1) hire a rotavator for 24 hours
2) on the way to drop it back and then heading home again, keep your eyes peeled on the Edinburgh bypass

Peter Vardy and Macklin are either end of the journey (both MG) so could be test drives or maybe it's just my lucky day

Just seen two MG4s the same grey colour as mine, nose to tail not a foot between them, going through Emsworth on the old A27; the rear one a 73 plate.

They were on a transporter, so for a brief moment I thought one had bricked but they were new and I didn't bother waving..

I too spotted a Holborn blue in traffic on a YT vid called Teslas behaving badly lol
Can see the whole registration plate !

Just back from a holiday in Malta saw an MG4 Trophy in Blue whilst we were walking around in Valletta. Came past right at the side of me. Got to admit it does look a nice colour.
I'm sure someone from here lives in Malta - not seen them post for a while though.

Edit@ @jakeellis01 is one guy. @Nitro is another (but I'm not sure if he has his yet).

Dynamic Red 73 plate MG4 spotted coming down Lethame Road, Strathaven, just after the park entrance. (I was the guy walking the 2 Bichon Frise dogs). Anyone here?

Last edited:
Does this count?

1699011033221.png

Spotted last week in the St. James Quarter in Edinburgh. Gave it a wave but got no response from the driver! 😁

I've now seen two MG4s, one blue and one orange, in Yate near Bristol. That's in addition to my own orange Trophy of course, but I suppose it's not surprising seeing as AE Wilcox, the nearest dealer, is only a few miles away in the small village of Wickwar.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back