MG4 Trophy 2022 model had major software update WOW!

it would already if MG had a customer portal where we could at least check the availability of updates.

Hmm they could use the app for that, would also allow easy scheduling of the appointment.

Thanks for the update - I look forward to the upgrade that my dealer said wasn't available (I notice you are in the NL though). Did you have an issue with power reducing when battery falling below 25% SOC? If so, has this been resolved too?
An update following my first annual service. All systems updated including R46 infotainment. All or most of my troubles have vanished:

Power limitation below 25% - now continues with a reminder to charge at 20% and the option for power saving below 10% - BUT no power reduction = Great
I can now set the charge limit to 80% and it stops where I tell it to
Radio is now reliable although needs to be turned on once READY on screen
Android Auto seemed to work but still drops out after a while - just easing the plug in and out resolves it - but I'm using Car Play anyway as it's wireless
LKA seems more agreeable
AC screen much improved - even my wife likes it - she's coming around
Amazingly and for no obvious reason, even though external temperatures 10C or so, Miles per Kw have improved significantly. Around town I was getting around 3.0 now consistently 4.0 and even 5.0 on one occasion.

Finally happy

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel