Great service (next day delivery) and value :-

They also fit very well to the car.

Thank you.

Couldn't help it. Had some spare stripes from an old Le Mans trip. Had to add the black MG logo and managed to get an XPower logo for the back.

I also got some seat covers from Ali Express to mimic the European spec seats as I think they look nice and will also protect the seats!

Depends on how it is fixed on. If it is stuck/glued on then very thin piano wire/dental floss in a sawing motion together with a hair dryer (to warm the glue) should do it. I don't know what it might do to the paintwork though.
Paintwork seems fine. I was in danger of cutting my fingers off so I bought a thing to do it from Amazon.

Attachments

• 20230925_170420.jpg
    20230925_170420.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20240124_142514_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_142514_Gallery.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20240124_142552_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_142552_Gallery.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20240124_142934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_142934_Gallery.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 103
Depends on how it is fixed on. If it is stuck/glued on then very thin piano wire/dental floss in a sawing motion together with a hair dryer (to warm the glue) should do it. I don't know what it might do to the paintwork though.
Good Grief @siteguru!
I wouldn't go near it with wire of any sort!
But the rest of what you said is how I've done it in the past.
A Toffee Wheel to get off the remaining residue.
Don't ask. Google.🤣

This statement from me was meant as a joke and not a promise that everyone should remove the LOGO ;-)
More about ****ting Them In The Rear......probably.🤪

This statement from me was meant as a joke and not a promise that everyone should remove the LOGO ;-)

That's how I took it. Just a friendly note, no penalties.

Great service (next day delivery) and value :-

They also fit very well to the car.

X-Power owners, be careful about these mats. They're made for the SE. The floor ones also fit the Trophy spec as far as I know, but the boot liner definitely will not.

Just a bit of fun Chaps. (Any Chapesses?)

If you want to add your vehicle and any modifications you have carried out that would be great.

I am genuinely interested to see what you have done (or not done) to your cars.👍

My car is in Racing Green which I adore, and is a fascinating colour to see in the
flesh.

View attachment 23186

I fitted front and rear dash cameras for peace of mind.

I liked the front blade trims so added them along with a blacked out MG front badge cover.

View attachment 23187
View attachment 23188

Too Phat for some 🤣

Next up was an LED interior light package which gives some welcome illumination in the rear of the car.

View attachment 23191

I also changed the front courtesy lights for LED items.

A rubber mat set was next, front and rear which is essential for me living at the end of a country lane.

Next up came a Quadlock phone mount.
It's what I use on my motorbike, so I knew it would be great in the car.

View attachment 23189
View attachment 23190

My tyres were up next, something I would have done anyway, regardless of the vibe issue, which as you may know, has virtually eliminated them in my case.

View attachment 23192

The new tyres have also put paid to any more off roading I was planning on doing.

View attachment 23193
🤣

I am extremely happy with my car at the moment but do have a couple of other mods in the pipeline for the future. 👍

Edit: I forgot to add....
LEDs, for the rear indicators and reversing lights.
Mud Flaps.
Driver Visor Extender.

I think these LED lights look like something out of a bad Hallowe'en movie, but maybe in off-white or something like that?

Awww, That's not fair!

I've got loads of penalties!
(Tongue in Cheek, Tongue in Cheek) 😘

You actually broke a rule. Now let's say no more about it.

I think these LED lights look like something out of a bad Hallowe'en movie, but maybe in off-white or something like that?
You can change the colour to anything you like as they come with an app.

And if I was doing the rear again I would put them at the bottom of the seat to get the same effect as is shown in the front.

20231115_202653.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_150004_Lotus Lantern.jpg

X-Power owners, be careful about these mats. They're made for the SE. The floor ones also fit the Trophy spec as far as I know, but the boot liner definitely will not.
No need to worry.
They fitted perfectly.
(Didn't order the boot liner)

Same here and my link above was just to the interior set - front and back 👍

The site states the XPower is compatable for this set 😉

Attachments

• Mats.jpg
    Mats.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Same here and my link above was just to the interior set - front and back 👍

The site states the XPower is compatable for this set 😉
They are excellent mats in my opinion.
So to add to this I have the above mats, mudflaps, centre console storage tray. The black front badge overlay, to be fitted when car has been washed and will plastidip the caliper covers when the weather gets a bit warmer. Fitted anti glare screen covers as mentioned on a thread elsewhere.

You can change the colour to anything you like as they come with an app.

And if I was doing the rear again I would put them at the bottom of the seat to get the same effect as is shown in the front.

View attachment 23216

View attachment 23219

No need to worry.
They fitted perfectly.
(Didn't order the boot liner)

I see what you mean about the lights. Can't you move them? (I'm not sure I want my filthy floor mats illuminated, mind you.)

I see what you mean about the lights. Can't you move them? (I'm not sure I want my filthy floor mats illuminated, mind you.)
I could, and might.
Just can't be arsed at the moment to be honest with you. (Too cold, windy and wet out and I've gone a bit soft in my old age)
Once they are stuck, they're stuck.
I'm not 100% sure the wires will reach but if I do it I'll post back. 👍

I fitted mine just underneath the rear of the seats, you don't even need to stick them to the frame, there's a couple of elastic straps that hold the car seat upholstery in place & you just slip them through.

Well, to be honest Lawrence, until you mentioned it I would not have had a scooby that that was a personal plate!

My favourite if rather cheesy plate was

R3 SSO

I miss spaced it to R 3SSO.
We used to run a service station 🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom