Added the grill stripes, painted the light blue one white, just to p*ss off the BMW boys 🙂, air vents, badge and numerous others.
17061816853256890077646266694684.jpg

Looks great Bricktop 😍. Very envious of those tyres !! .. I really need to get some👍

Here's some pics of my metallic Camden Grey XPower and the mods made so far.

Car as new :-

View attachment 23194
View attachment 23195
View attachment 23196

The first mod I made was to paint the brake caliper covers black. I know many like them orange but I was'nt a fan and prefer to stay "under the radar" in Stealth mode as much as possible . 😎😎😊

View attachment 23197
View attachment 23199

The second mod was to get a black MG badge for the front 👍 :-

View attachment 23200

The third mod was to fit LED internal lights which made a huge difference and well worth doing IMHO😎😎 :-

View attachment 23201

After that I also got some of those excellent "Rubber" floormats for the Winter months :-

View attachment 23202

So currently looking like this. Have to say the front suspension seems to have settled down a bit lower after 2000 miles and looks better for it. 👍😁 :-

View attachment 23203

If my car had been any other colour than 'Racing Green' I would definitely (probably) be blacking out the Caliper Covers.
The Camden/Black combo just looks stunning. IMO.
Especially clean!!🤣

Being Racing Green means trying to be stealthy is a bit pointless.
I usually assume that the 'Performance Driving' motoring public 'know' what they are looking at, so trying to hide what I have would be a bit pointless IMO.

Last edited:
I agree. Anyone who cares about car performance will spot an XPower a mile off. The only stealth element here is the fact that the car isn't shaped and painted to attract attention. To my mind a big positive. You look at hot Hondas, for example, and just wince.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom