New MG4 has arrived and.....

Former lurker here, now in possession of a MY23 Trophy LR. It seems fine, at least after a couple of days. No issues with LKA or the AC settings, 20C feels like 20C, or anything really, other than slightly aggressive braking when using the adaptive cruise control. So I'm assuming any software niggles have been dealt with for MY23. Had some slight cosmetic damage to the plastic along the bottom of the door on the passenger side - noted on pick up, to be dealt with later.

How you tell the difference between MY22 and MY23? Im still waiting mine to arrive end of September but I suspect my dealer will give me an older model 😳

See pics attached

Attachments

• MG4 MY23 pic2.png
    MG4 MY23 pic2.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 112
  • MG4 MY23 pic1.png
    MG4 MY23 pic1.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 108
Leave it a couple of weeks then complain that your Bluetooth connection keeps dropping out 😁

Just out of interest which dealer did you get it from? I got mine from Sandicliffe in Nottingham.
Hi, Did Sandicliffe up date yours to R46 ? Do they seem good generally ?

Hi, Did Sandicliffe up date yours to R46 ? Do they seem good generally ?
That I can't answer as I haven't been back or had any updates. My Trophy is still on R24 but as I don't use the Bluetooth and my LKA is OK I didn't want to swap one set of problems for another.
I'll probably use MG Stoneacre Derby for my first service.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 532 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back