New MG4 Shipment?

still Waiting for our blue trophy - was on the boat that docked 17th november and appears to be stuck at the docks 😭 4 weeks seems crazy to get it to the dealership 🤷🏽‍♂️

still Waiting for our blue trophy - was on the boat that docked 17th november and appears to be stuck at the docks 😭 4 weeks seems crazy to get it to the dealership 🤷🏽‍♂️
I believe it's clearing now, but there has been an enormous backlog brought about by a lack of HGV drivers to transport the cars from the docks to the dealers.

I picked mine up yesterday that came in on the boat on the 17th so they are on the way.

Alun, did you ask if they did any s/w update re door locking?
I didn’t but I do have to pop back to see them with v5 for my old car (private plate change) so will ask them then. So far all good and it preheated whilst plugged in this morning so that’s a good sign anyway.

Just found out that TBA in MG shipping terms is Trophy Berth Awry...so there you go..
'trophy berth awry' that looks more like a location in what 3 words than anything meaningful :) - must be me but I have no idea what that phrase means - any thoughts?

Still have my order on a March end delivery though I've decided I won't be getting the car any longer.

The big decider was the prison cell issue.
I see its now almost sorted so I may reverse my decision but I think by January ending when I look about what's in the market, if I don't see what I want and other issues seem to have been resolved or a lot less than now then I'll reconsider completing the deal.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 484 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back