New MG4 Shipment?

Mats were a £70 extra on my car. Ask your dealer
So I see. I'm ordering through Tusker so not really an option to spec through the supplying dealer. I know they are supplying a type 2 cable, whereas my local dealer does not so I'll see what comes.

So I see. I'm ordering through Tusker so not really an option to spec through the supplying dealer. I know they are supplying a type 2 cable, whereas my local dealer does not so I'll see what comes.
Apparently, they should come with a 'Tusker pack', which includes mats, a warning triangle etc. I never received my pack as I went to collect mine when it arrived at the dealer and it was a week or so wait for the Tusker pack (which the dealer has to order). AFAIK, it should also include Type 2 and granny cable (which mine did)

Apparently, they should come with a 'Tusker pack', which includes mats, a warning triangle etc. I never received my pack as I went to collect mine when it arrived at the dealer and it was a week or so wait for the Tusker pack (which the dealer has to order). AFAIK, it should also include Type 2 and granny cable (which mine did)
I second this, I got a Tusker pack with Tusker branded mats and MG type 2 and ‘granny’ cable

Just had an update from the dealership, car is in Bristol ETA to dealership on 22nd April so I'm guessing pick-up or delivery 5-7 days later.

Cars going to be in Preston and as I'm in London they want to deliver it, not sure if I'd rather go and collect as if I'm on site at least I can get updates if needed before I leave

Doubt they’d update it whilst you wait anyway. I’d maybe just give them a quick call and ask what the status is with the updates.

Just had an update from the dealership, car is in Bristol ETA to dealership on 22nd April so I'm guessing pick-up or delivery 5-7 days later.

Cars going to be in Preston and as I'm in London they want to deliver it, not sure if I'd rather go and collect as if I'm on site at least I can get updates if needed before I leave
I got the train from MK up to Preston to collect from Perry's. Was pretty easy, one change at Crewe and 10 min taxi ride from Preston station. Depends on how desperate you are for it! Think they deliver on a trailer, so no added miles.

Even though my car was at Perry's, it was going to be several weeks for them to find a delivery slot, that's why I ended up collecting.

I got the train from MK up to Preston to collect from Perry's. Was pretty easy, one change at Crewe and 10 min taxi ride from Preston station. Depends on how desperate you are for it! Think they deliver on a trailer, so no added miles.

Even though my car was at Perry's, it was going to be several weeks for them to find a delivery slot, that's why I ended up collecting.
Sounds like the perfect excuse to have a couple of days break in the Lake District then.

White trophy delivered today via Tusker after ordered 19th Oct
Black roof and supplied with type 2 cable and mats! Annoyingly I had already bought both
My colleague had ordered one too, so he informed me not to get anything as they give it all otherwise I'd be in the same situation, but you could probably sell them pretty quickly.

MG4 Trophy was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but just got a call from the dealership that a fault light is on (engine light) therefore they'll investigate and get back to me before rearranging delivery, pretty upset that a brand new car has arrived "faulty".

MG4 Trophy was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but just got a call from the dealership that a fault light is on (engine light) therefore they'll investigate and get back to me before rearranging delivery, pretty upset that a brand new car has arrived "faulty".
Not a good start but better they have found it and are trying to fix it

Not a good start but better they have found it and are trying to fix it
Yes, happy that it was found before delivery as that should speed up the repairs. Tusker I believe won't get paid until I'm delivered the car so it's in the best interest to fix it quickly.

This might just be something simple, hopefully they can resolve quickly.

Hi all, new to the MG4 forum. I just ordered mine today through work scheme.

MG4 Trophy Long range
Dynamic red

I am interested to find out latest lead times and would like to stay tuned with shipping updates. Quite looking forward to receiving it sooner 😊
Update:

Not the positive one that I was hoping! Now my estimated delivery date has been shifted to Aug 😫. Originally I was quoted May 2023.

Has anyone who placed an order around end of Dec 2022 getting theirs yet or similar like me?

Update:

Not the positive one that I was hoping! Now my estimated delivery date has been shifted to Aug 😫. Originally I was quoted May 2023.

Has anyone who placed an order around end of Dec 2022 getting theirs yet or similar like me?
Not just you on this one.

Ordered SE SR last week of Dec, and was also told May.
Had an update start of this week now telling me late July.

Thought I was alone with the date being kicked so far…

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back