New MG4 Shipment?

Trophy due to dock in today or tomorrow, ordered 01/03/2023 no idea on specifics ie, when built, what ship etc. I was told anything up to 6 months wait from ordering so I was a bit excited and just said thanks bye to the dealer and put the phone down so I could tell my partner lol

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 that I win the MG4 lottery that it’s not a lemon 😂

I better tart up Talulah (the Magane RS) and get her sold 😭 wish it was Karen (the Nissan X-Trail) we were getting rid of but we need her lol
Please report back if you've got the black roof and if so your build date.

I’ll let you know,

all the dealer said to me at the time of ordering was that I might have the 18” alloys nothing about the roof so fingers crossed 🤞🏼
When I collected my MG4 from Perry's Preston, the guy who assisted had recently been to an MG4 day at MG UK. He got to see the new performance MG4 and said there are new colours coming in that, though he was quite tight-lipped.

I asked about a new model update on the MG4, possibly with 18" wheels and he said they were not told anything about this.

The 18" wheel rumour seems to have been started by somebody saying it was seen on the vehicle information plate on the driver door. It does show 18" wheels there, though also 17" and 19", so this could be an unfounded rumour with no model update on the cards.

Well I have now had my Trophy for a full week now and have just done over 200 miles.
Fingers crossed to far I have had no problems with oil leak, nightmare LKA, No undertray bulge and plastic trim all in place.
My only 2 little problems are trying to keep the windows clear and the charging pad not charging my phone when on the pad.
But I must say this is the best car I have ever owned. 😊😊😊😊

Well I have now had my Trophy for a full week now and have just done over 200 miles.
Fingers crossed to far I have had no problems with oil leak, nightmare LKA, No undertray bulge and plastic trim all in place.
My only 2 little problems are trying to keep the windows clear and the charging pad not charging my phone when on the pad.
But I must say this is the best car I have ever owned. 😊😊😊😊
I've also had problems with my phone sliding about and the wireless charger stopping and starting. I purchased this ...

Just need to cut it to size and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Mine is in a Spigen rugged armour case which is sort of rubbery but still manages to move a bit. I see the wireless charging started notification popping up.
Mine is always plugged in, so that probably helps keep it still too.

1680862979284.png

Mine is always plugged in, so that probably helps keep it still too.

View attachment 16723
I bought the tech wizard mmb adaptor so I could have wireless android auto, and the device itself it great but the wireless android auto is a bit ropey, might just go back to using a cable. Defeats the purpose of a wireless charger pad though.

Got word from the dealer my car finally had a status change. It is now 'at sea', but still without a date of arrival. Anyone else waiting for a grey se standard range that's at sea?

White trophy delivered today via Tusker after ordered 19th Oct
Black roof and supplied with type 2 cable and mats! Annoyingly I had already bought both
Do you know what dealership supplied it? Not one near Cardiff is it?

Thanks dan1845. Mine is being supplied from a dealer in Bridgend. Just wondered if I was getting mats too.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back