New Vehicle Delivery

Still no car don’t think they know when it’s going to arrive keep saying waiting for the transportation never keep you updated. I have to keep chasing.

Still no car don’t think they know when it’s going to arrive keep saying waiting for the transportation never keep you updated. I have to keep chasing.
Last I heard was that it was at the docks, but nothing since then, but today is 1st March then I assume the transporters and garages are a bit busy delivering new cars. Hopefully not too long now.

I seem to have started an avalanche of comments on delay for new MG deliveries. My timetable is July4th 2021 - HS Exclusive PHEV ordered, told expected delivery September. The delivery month then went back each month until December 2021 when my dealership said January 2022. Then I was given an "estimated delivery 3rd March 2022". The only change since then is a little less confidence in 3rd but March is still said to be definite. It really is a shambles with dealerships not appearing to know until the car actually arrives in their compound; and MG advertise record sales! MG UK don't seem to be able to help. Be nice to hear if anyone in the UK has actually received a car ordered in the 8 months.

At last! Dealer has actually received my HS Exclusive PHEV. Picking it up on Thursday which was the estimated delivery day.
Best wishes to all who are still waiting. Perhaps it won't be long now.

I seem to have started an avalanche of comments on delay for new MG deliveries. My timetable is July4th 2021 - HS Exclusive PHEV ordered, told expected delivery September. The delivery month then went back each month until December 2021 when my dealership said January 2022. Then I was given an "estimated delivery 3rd March 2022". The only change since then is a little less confidence in 3rd but March is still said to be definite. It really is a shambles with dealerships not appearing to know until the car actually arrives in their compound; and MG advertise record sales! MG UK don't seem to be able to help. Be nice to hear if anyone in the UK has actually received a car ordered in the 8 months.
I ordered my HS Exclusive PHEV in Farringdon Red with black upholstery from F.G.Barnes in Canterbury early in July 2021 and took delivery on the 17th July, about a week after I had ordered it. From the experience of others it’s seems I was very lucky to have chosen my dealer…the cars very good as well averaging 62.5mpg, comfy and quick.😀👍

Omg I would have given up by now I ordered early October but doesn’t help that I don’t have a car at the moment so not happy

At last! Dealer has actually received my HS Exclusive PHEV. Picking it up on Thursday which was the estimated delivery day.
Best wishes to all who are still waiting. Perhaps it won't be long now.
Congratulations enjoy your new car where did you order yours from

I ordered my HS Exclusive PHEV in Farringdon Red with black upholstery from F.G.Barnes in Canterbury early in July 2021 and took delivery on the 17th July, about a week after I had ordered it. From the experience of others it’s seems I was very lucky to have chosen my dealer…the cars very good as well averaging 62.5mpg, comfy and quick.😀👍
Chapelhouse MG
Ok thanks

I ordered HS exclusive in white with red interior 1st Dec 21, dealer still confident for a Mach 22 delivery.......but who knows. I am concerned to read in other threads that it seems, that dealers are getting cars from the recent ships to sell rather than fill customer back orders (mostly MG5/ZS?)
Car here pick up Friday

Karen h8, I have a Farringdon Red PHEV , 2600 miles, got the wrong red, so got Dynamic on order, expected any day now, so mine is up for sale when I get confirmation of in the country, if you ate interested
Thanks but I’ve ordered the black exclusive I’m going to call them again tomorrow fingers crossed it’s good news

My wife collected her new car this morning, a Hyundai Kona. The dealer has kept her informed with regular updates. The MG dealer must have been very busy as I have had little contact from them, I was however advised my car was in the country but that seems weeks ago now, Still no expected delivery date, no updates. I phoned them last week, they hoped it might arrive this week, surely there is a better system than 'Hope'
Rather annoying. Scratch that, make it very annoying..

MG have just announced they aren't taking orders for petrol cars anymore and are now looking as only hybrid and EV.

Well now, had a call from the dealer to say the transporter delivered my car yesterday afternoon, they will need to PDI then I can collect early next week.
Mines still on the transport think they have got lost supposed to be there today. Anyone else ordered from Toomey Basildon ?

Luscombes in Leeds are showing a number of new HS PHEV's available.

Not linked to them other than being a satisfied customer.

Ordered an HS Exclusive PHEV in July 2021 in Faringdon (?) Red which was changed by MG to Dynamic Red thus, I am told delaying production. Perfectly happy with the new red but still waiting for the car in January 2022. Is anyone else experiencing such delays?
We've been told ours should be here in June! Ordered Oct 21

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom