New ZS EV. Only getting about 2.4 miles per KWH. Is this normal?

Iframemedia

Standard Member
Reaction score
Good evening. Im a new member and im from Edinburgh.
ive just bought a ZS EV exclusive from Vic Young in South Shields this week.
ive noticed that im only getting about 2.4 miles per KWH. This has been mostly motorway driving and in very cold and rainy weather. Is this a normal mileage for these condition?

thanks

John

ive noticed that im only getting about 2.4 miles per KWH. This has been mostly motorway driving and in very cold and rainy weather. Is this a normal mileage for these condition?

thanks

John
What speed are you driving at, I’m not here to judge!!?

Interesting you went to South Shields and didnt buy 1 from Frazers in Edinburgh

Interesting you went to South Shields and didnt buy 1 from Frazers in Edinburgh
To be honest ghe one i bought had about 400 miles on it and i got it at a great price.
i did look at the prices in Frazers but were alot more expensive

I'm managing around 2.5 at present. Only had it two weeks, and I'm up to around 650 miles, on a fair mix of motorway, A and B roads. In fairness, I prefer the comfort of the heating/AC etc over the range, especially the way the weather has been of late 🤣

well i was on the Edinburgh City bypass today doing about 60 then onto 30mph roads in Ediburgh. I did have the heating on most of the time and my heated seat.

I think today i averaged about 45
What about top speed, I averaged about 3.8 miles per KWh today, with heating on, (Heating on blob three / fans on number 3), drove on a mixture of roads, town, A and motorway max speed about 60 - 65 mph over 66 miles. The temperature today for me was 10 degrees.

Hello John, I'm sure I'll see you on the roads sooner or later. My girlfriend does the bypass every day out to Penicuik and with the current cold weather she is getting about 2.5 m/kW. Top speed 65

thanks

John

thanks

John
Is it a black car?

Hello John, I'm sure I'll see you on the roads sooner or later. My girlfriend does the bypass every day out to Penicuik and with the current cold weather she is getting about 2.5 m/kW. Top speed 65
Hi. Well that’s reassuring that we are all getting roughly the same.
roll on the warmer weather.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom