Poll: What’s your favourite colour MG4?

What’s your favourite colour?

• Total voters

Abe

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Per, my previous thread, I’m having trouble deciding which colour to get. I thought I had it down to two, but now not so sure so I’m throwing it wide open
Also curious what people’s favourite colour is anyway, particularly if you’ve seen them all.

The MG4 doesn't come in Brixton blue, at least not here, not when I bought the car. It comes in Holborn Blue which is occasionally known as Brighton Blue.

So I can't participate in the poll.
I think the colours are exactly the same. They just call it something different in different countries.

I can't see anywhere in the app where the car's colour is mentioned. I have seen Brighton blue as well as Holborn, but as far as I know Brixton blue is something else.

On the main (Remote Control) page, click on the name at the top of the screen, said name having a > character after it. (I've named my car as per my reg; you may have just left it as whatever the app called it). You then get a new page of info, and one of the items is the colour. :)

I had a red ZS before my orange 4, the red really pops in the sun but the dirt showed up more than on the orange and the orange still looks bright on a cloudy day, so it doesn't look as dirty from a few feet away.

On the main (Remote Control) page, click on the name at the top of the screen, said name having a > character after it. (I've named my car as per my reg; you may have just left it as whatever the app called it). You then get a new page of info, and one of the items is the colour. :)

Found it now. Brighton Blue, which I believe is the same as Holborn Blue which is what it was said to be when I bought it.

I liked both the blue and the red, but I prefer blue cars, and the red was extra money. Then it turned out the dealer had a blue one in stock.

It's such a personal thing. We went with orange but also liked the blue. We also really didn't like the red but it is a nice paint, I don't believe for a minute that the orange is actually tri-coat.

Orange>blue>white>grey>red>black

I feel like they must be the same colours despite different names. They all come from the same factories, so slight colour changes for different markets wouldn’t make a lot of sense to me.

Red and orange are both well ahead of the rest.

Interesting.

Red and orange are both well ahead of the rest.

Interesting.
People are bored of the fad of monochromatic cars I think. I recall in the 80s red seemed to be on everything. 90s felt more blue/black then the century turned and it all went a bit dull.

When I bought my Golf in 2009 there were about five different monochrome colours, and apart from that only a pillar-box red which entirely swallowed the red detailing of the GTi, and a very dark metallic blue. I went for that last, but in dull light or dirty it often looked grey.

Mind you, for 3,000 euros extra, on the VW web site, they were advertising pretty every colour in the spectrum.

The Red in the UK is Dynamic Red but the app says mine is Flare Red.

Silver is not an option in the UK according to the MG website.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back