Radio module replacement

Hi, can you send me that file please? I have the same issue. Thanks.

I saw the file after posting.
What I did:
Extract the zip file to unpack the .BIN file.
Transferred to a USB stick
Put the stick into the phone/tablet USB port(left port)
Open engineering mode on the car screen
Hit version button(top left)
DAB button(bottom right)
Hit update if it doesn't start automatically.
Done!

Thanks.
hi can you tell me how to "Extract the zip file to unpack the .BIN file." please

With all due respect, if you are stuck on that stage then may I suggest that you should be wary of going further?

Hi,
I am following the the above procedure, but my DAB update process is not procceding. Maybe the patch provided above is not ok for EHS? I have put the bin file inside a FAT32 USB drive. thanks

Attachments

• 20230511_192740.jpg
    20230511_192740.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 109
Hi,
I am following the the above procedure, but my DAB update process is not procceding. Maybe the patch provided above is not ok for EHS? I have put the bin file inside a FAT32 USB drive. thanks
Hi, you are in the MG5 bit of the forum.

Hi,
Use exFat format

Morning all, "Radio Module Disconnected" came up for us the other day, but it's still playing the last station selected.

I've tried to update with the .bin file - but the bar doesn't move (Fat32, tried 2 sticks). Any ideas?

View attachment 13581
Try exFat as format.

Hi, can you send me that file please? I have the same issue. Thanks.

I saw the file after posting.
What I did:
Extract the zip file to unpack the .BIN file.
Transferred to a USB stick
Put the stick into the phone/tablet USB port(left port)
Open engineering mode on the car screen
Hit version button(top left)
DAB button(bottom right)
Hit update if it doesn't start automatically.
Done!

Thanks.
I did it with exFat format on the USB.

Works great. Thank you.

Mine failed at one year and created a whole lot of error messages. We have a free return to dealer system in NZ for 7 years and they got it going for me. However the new unit they ordered only took 3 weeks to come from the Chinese Empire so that is pretty fast. It was installed in a hour or so when I took the car in a few months back. Everything good since. Am very pleased with the ZS overall, mine is over 90% solar powered from my 5Kw roof installation. Of course all electric cars have a range limit, but charging stations are steadily increasing the only problem as in the UK is the standardisation of charging charges. This has been the ONLY fault I have had, as an older driver (82) I would not go back to a gas buggy ever.

It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them

please send
V2.92_R_20200805 MB-V05

thanks got it working again , not sure its the same file as before but at least it works

It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them
send please

Hi trinenmark. I'm waiting for MG to get back to me about the same issue.
Is it okay for you to send me a DM too, to get the files. Thanks
they work

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom