pam24

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

I’ve just been reading through the owners manual and it says something about being careful when cleaning the car, specifically when using a jet washer. Given I used to take my old car somewhere that does use them I’m a bit cautious, has anybody had any problems, I don’t want to knacker it the first time it gets cleaned! Anybody in the Nottingham area use a good carwash that I can trust not to blast the charging port?

Hi All,

I’ve just been reading through the owners manual and it says something about being careful when cleaning the car, specifically when using a jet washer. Given I used to take my old car somewhere that does use them I’m a bit cautious, has anybody had any problems, I don’t want to knacker it the first time it gets cleaned! Anybody in the Nottingham area use a good carwash that I can trust not to blast the charging port?
Tell them not to jet wash directly on or around the charge port, show them if necessary. 🙂👍

I have not washed my silver ZS for a year. I just did some wiping mainly on black wheel arch. My ZS is still shining after 4k miles in its first 12 months. The original wax is so good that I do not want wash away too early. 😉

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom