Suzie

Sorry I did not notice I was posting info on the MG5 pages !.
Other that the position of the 12 volt battery gauge, the other info is factually correct and maybe of some use regardless.
I consider myself told off šŸ¤Ŗ.
Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like a telling off šŸ¤£

Maybe I shouldn't reply at 7am when I haven't fully woken up yet? šŸ˜“

Today at 8:37 PM
Hi Suzie Iā€™m not sure if you know this as your new to the forum, but in the forum you have a personal mail box, and you sent a message out today that came to me but not the rest of the forum, I have no problem with that, only to glad to help if I can.
I answered that message but you might be wondering why nobody else has and think that we my have deserted you already know one else will reply to that question as only I got that guestion in my mail bow, so when your next on the forum at the top of the page you will see the is a picture ( itā€™s quite small ) of an envelope this is where you can send a personal message from and where you will get replies to and that will be only between yourself and the person or persons you sent it to so you will fine my reply in that little box I have tried to send this picture of the top of the forum page a screen grab hope this helps you
Les
ADE6AE0F-B8D8-4D46-9545-E00DBEFFD64C.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom