What model and colour did you order? When did you order? When did the car arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LR Trophy in black, ordered Nov, pick up Mon 28th March.
Today is the day, did you actually get the car? if so what dealership and location as I ordered the exact same car at the same time and am being told June :(

EDIT: I didn't realise there would be a direct forum integration with the sheet, that's pretty cool. The original post was just a link to the spreadsheet.

I've uploaded this to a Google Docs sheet, I don't know if that's easier for you? But it is probably easier for people to view (removes the need for office etc).

Don't mean to interfere, just covering all bases. What do yo think?

If you would like to keep the google docs, but remain editor, then I can give you permission to edit the file.

If you'd rather have the excel one, then that's also totally fine and I'll remove this doc to prevent confusion / docs being out of sync.

Your not interfering, anything that makes it easier to view by as many as possible. I don't use Google docs but am happy if you want to copy it over or even if you want to take over the updating of the info. I'll leave it up to you....currently doing it a couple of times a week working forward with new info from after the posted update. 👍

asSounds like we order from the same dealer. I ordered beginning of March and was told June/July.
White ZS EV Trophy Connect.
I was quoted sometime between May and July but haven’t had any communication from the dealer about any changes to this so fingers crossed!

Your not interfering, anything that makes it easier to view by as many as possible. I don't use Google docs but am happy if you want to copy it over or even if you want to take over the updating of the info. I'll leave it up to you....currently doing it a couple of times a week working forward with new info from after the posted update. 👍

Well in that case, as long as long as I'm not stepping on your toes, I'll manage the spreadsheet for a bit then.

If you wanted to put a link to the spreadsheet in your OP, that's fine, let me know and I'll send you the link.

Hi all,
Newly registered but a frequent lurker....

I am patiently waiting on a blue ZS Trophy LR, ordered on 04/02/22 from Glyn Hopkin in Milton Keynes.
At time of ordering I was given May/June as earliest delivery date and I've heard not a peep from them since.

Ordered a silver long range trophy in January was told March delivery but now being told delivery likely June. Ordered a silver long range from another dealer on 27th feb (cancelled order) and picked up 26th March.

Just had update yesterday. Wording in email from dealer on Isle of Wight “car is on the shortage list which means it has not yet completed its build”
ZS EV LR blue. Still stating July ETA. Assume it takes 2 months to get to uk after it is built?

We only have two options here

1. = Excite = cloth seats plus other basic spec

2. Exclusive = sunroof, leather seats, not sure what other extras or can't think of them right now I'm afraid

I ordered the long range in top spec
The Exclusive in Ireland is the Trophy in the UK. Ireland don't do the Trophy Connect.

I ordered Silver Long Range Exclusive (Trophy) on 05/01/2022 with original expected delivery for April but was then pushed to November.

Peeps, there's a new thread for this now.

MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Please don't post your order details/updates here.

Thanks

The Exclusive in Ireland is the Trophy in the UK. Ireland don't do the Trophy Connect.

I ordered Silver Long Range Exclusive (Trophy) on 05/01/2022 with original expected delivery for April but was then pushed to November.
I ordered January 6th , told April delivery that day but got a call two weeks later to say September .

now you say its possibly November ?

If i get a call soon to say its pushed back to November , Im buying a Hyundai Ioniq 5 instead

Simple questions.

Rather than a discussion please just answer the questions when the final question can be answered, ie the car is collected by you.

I know some have been delivered already, so it would be nice to build a picture of the order to delivery journey.
Ordered November 2021
Arctic White
Vanarama
Given date of April 7th.
Now expected September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back