What model and colour did you order? When did you order? When did the car arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG Corby ZS LR Trophy connect battersea Blue. Ordered 5 November 2021. Several delivery dates given all in the past. Don't have a delivery date at the moment as the dealer was honest and said he just doesn't know.

Ordered 22nd Jan, Bristol Street Motors Beaconsfield
LR Trophy Silver
Delivery Date: June, July, Aug or Sept (Take your pick! :) )

Last edited:
Simple questions.

Rather than a discussion please just answer the questions when the final question can be answered, ie the car is collected by you.

I know some have been delivered already, so it would be nice to build a picture of the order to delivery journey.
Long range luxury version, white; ordered Nov. 2021, delivered March 24, 2022.

Latest update.

Missing some info from some people. Could you pass any missing info on to me and I'll include it.

Cheers
EDIT: I didn't realise there would be a direct forum integration with the sheet, that's pretty cool. The original post was just a link to the spreadsheet.

I've uploaded this to a Google Docs sheet, I don't know if that's easier for you? But it is probably easier for people to view (removes the need for office etc).

Don't mean to interfere, just covering all bases. What do yo think?

If you would like to keep the google docs, but remain editor, then I can give you permission to edit the file.

If you'd rather have the excel one, then that's also totally fine and I'll remove this doc to prevent confusion / docs being out of sync.

Last edited:
One more to add

Trophy LR - Blue
Order confirmed on 04/11/2021
Chorley branch, Chorley Group
Not yet delivered

So, we ordered a Pebble Black ZS Luxury SR (Trophy Connect in UK language) back last year with a 2 month delivery. As with everyone else, this rapidly turned into "September or perhaps later" so we covered our bases and also ordered a ZS Luxury LR; an MG5 LR Luxury; and a Marvel R Luxury 2WD - all also in Pebble Black.

Email from the dealer this morning and we have a ........ ZS LR Luxury in Pebble Black arriving with the dealer tomorrow for collection on 1st April - we're hoping this is not a 'Poisson d'avril' (April Fools joke) as we've just paid for it !! Fingers crossed. We don't need the LR for our use case, but I'd far rather have a long range and get some use from it than looking at an order for a SR for the next 9-12 months.

Email from the dealer this morning and we have a ........ ZS LR Luxury in Pebble Black arriving with the dealer tomorrow for collection on 1st April - we're hoping this is not a 'Poisson d'avril' (April Fools joke) as we've just paid for it !! Fingers crossed. We don't need the LR for our use case, but I'd far rather have a long range and get some use from it than looking at an order for a SR for the next 9-12 months.
Loads of cars are landing in Europe according the German forum so I think there's a good chance you'll be driving your new car this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom