• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Window tinting pictures request

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-004200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-004200_Chrome.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot_20211024-004151_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-004151_Chrome.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 215
Yes fronts too Twilight film on fronts, Onyx on rear Global Tint.
Hi Jerry - Nice job 👍!.
Can you remember what percentage tint they used for the front and the back ?.
The fronts will be only slightly tinted I know that, just curious to know the percentage that’s all.
Cheers !.

Hi
Sorry for delay in reply, go to this link and select tint generator, shows all the tints and percentages.
Jerry

Hi
Sorry for delay in reply, go to this link and select tint generator, shows all the tints and percentages.
Jerry

Thanks for the link.
What level of tint did you go for on your car though ?.
Both front & back of course.

Been thinking of this myself but is it worth doing the roof as well? During summer sun I found the inside gets very hot - I know there is a blind which shades the bright sunlight but it’s a large area if glass and IMHO once the heat is inside, it must add significantly to the cabin temp

Hi

Twilight on front Oynx on rear, 59% Glare reduction on front, 95% on rear.
I had Global Tints do mine as well, I had Twilght on the rears, and the highest legal on the front, which is less than Twilght. Twilight would not be legal on the front.

Apologies if it's been asked before but do we know why the factory doesn't offer tinted glass?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom