Cleaning the wrapped roof

GOODY

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I'm due to get my orange trophy on Wednesday. my question is what do use to wash the roof and do you wax/polish it? thanks in advance.

I've treated mine the same as if it was painted.
Washed with Autiglym Shampoo Conditioner and waxed with Armor All Shield, although they've changed the formula of Shield so when it runs out it'll probably be a different wax.

Oh, my wife hasn’t got hers yet (it’s being delivered out to us on the 31st) so I wasn’t aware that the black roof isn’t paint. So just to clarify the black roof is a wrap?

Oh, my wife hasn’t got hers yet (it’s being delivered out to us on the 31st) so I wasn’t aware that the black roof isn’t paint. So just to clarify the black roof is a wrap?
To be honest I don't know. There was a post on one of the Facebook groups apparently showing the edge of the Wrap but could just as easily been the edge caused by masking the car before spraying the roof black.

The roof is painted

Here's the photo

1684561190021.png

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video