Someone earlier in the thread said red cars are more prone to bird droppings than any other colour car. This morning I go out to find the birds are flipping taunting me. Lots of tiny footprints all over my roof. No poop, but I guess they're letting me know it won't be long!

Bird feet SML.jpg

Someone earlier in the thread said red cars are more prone to bird droppings than any other colour car. This morning I go out to find the birds are flipping taunting me. Lots of tiny footprints all over my roof. No poop, but I guess they're letting me know it won't be long!

View attachment 25003
Cheeky gits! 🤣

Dear Members I have organised a 15% Exclusive Discount on Supagard products for us!
Simply head to their Ebay outlet shop & enter your code at checkout. All details below in photo.
I hope it helps to make MG4s Dazzle! Kind Regards Karl

Attachments

• IMG_7396.jpeg
    IMG_7396.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7370.jpeg
    IMG_7370.jpeg
    996.9 KB · Views: 29
Dear Members I have organised a 15% Exclusive Discount on Supagard products for us!
Simply head to their Ebay outlet shop & enter your code at checkout. All details below in photo.
I hope it helps to make MG4s Dazzle! Kind Regards Karl
Nice one! Karl. 🙂👍

Garages are better but British garages are tiny and small because house builders try to cram so many houses together and an extra 2 ft wider can mean a few houses less thus less profit.

Also our next door neighbour has to park his old Volvo on the road outside his house and the number of times my cctv gets triggered and looking at the footage I see the same kids between 12-3am walking over the car roof
I have a car port and a garage, the car port is better for 'air flow' of course however my insurance for my car and my wife's are cheaper because we keep them both in the garage. New grades are tiny , more often than not you see that people never put a car in, our house is quite old so strangely even though cars back then were smaller, the garage space is quite wide.

I have a car port and a garage, the car port is better for 'air flow' of course however my insurance for my car and my wife's are cheaper because we keep them both in the garage. New grades are tiny , more often than not you see that people never put a car in, our house is quite old so strangely even though cars back then were smaller, the garage space is quite wide.
Modern house builders are money grabbing clowns. A new build Garage means “great for a motorcycle or mobility scooter “ . I bought a new 3 story 5 bed “show house” and my garage has our condenser drier & cabinets for tools & valeting, while the car sits in the elements 😡.

20240514_142559.jpg

I used autoglym polar blast/wash/seal today for the first time. It's good fun and seems reasonably effective. The blast and wash are ok but it's the seal I'm quite impressed with. Goes everywhere though, will do it further away from the house and front garden next time.

I'd like to have a contactless wash routine but I found I did need to get the wash mitt out especially for squashed bugs on the front

View attachment 26519

I used autoglym polar blast/wash/seal today for the first time. It's good fun and seems reasonably effective. The blast and wash are ok but it's the seal I'm quite impressed with. Goes everywhere though, will do it further away from the house and front garden next time.

I'd like to have a contactless wash routine but I found I did need to get the wash mitt out especially for squashed bugs on the front

No chance of a touchless routine unless you want a finish not to be proud of.

(IMO)

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums