EV opposition in the media is ramping up

According to the conspiracy theorists and fudsters the Bedfordshire Fire Service have been told/ordered/bunged (take your pick) to create a false report. They would also have us believe the most leaky UK govt in living memory would be so watertight on this occasion, that nobody would spill the beans on the 'cover up'.

The Daily Fail fails again.

1711375492747.jpeg

1711375511188.jpeg

Total Bollox again as usual. Trouble is we are gonna get these sort of stories on a regular basis now. The Driver makes a balls of something, and due to the mass hysteria surrounding EVs, they think Oooo
I'll blame it on EVs, even if the idiot isn't driving an EV. And of course the media is only to willing to jump on the story. Coz when has the media ever let the actual FACTS spoil a story. 🙄😡🤬

I'd avoid the Electric car-nage you tube site... the most odious little person I've seen in a long time...

I'd avoid the Electric car-nage you tube site... the most odious little person I've seen in a long time...
I intend too. I only tend to watch those posted on here. Only watch them to see the total Sh1te that's spouted about EVs. And as you say usually posted by little sh1ts. 🤬

Last edited:
Somebody must have told them....

"This is the shocking moment a car owner claims that his 'rogue' hybrid Jaguar car took on a mind of its own and damaged three high-end cars in a scene out of a demolition derby."

Somebody must have told them....

"This is the shocking moment a car owner claims that his 'rogue' hybrid Jaguar car took on a mind of its own and damaged three high-end cars in a scene out of a demolition derby."

Turns out it's a "mild hybrid", so mild it's not even correct to call it a hybrid. Not a plug-in. Tiny battery. Basically an ICE with a weenie battery that might improve efficiency a tad.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom