MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

In all fairness my Order Form says April 30th, but still hopeful for earlier date.

They will probably arrive on 1st April ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or February 29th. :sneaky:

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

Last edited:
Just been in touch with my dealer Masters at Beckenham.

I ordered my ZS on 28th November he informs me that my car has not been build yet but expects delivery end of March. So I was able to add connect to it as I found another ยฃ500 lurching in an old account not earning interest so might as well spend it. Also got a free set of waterproof mats thrown in. He advised me not to have the servicing deal as it works out dearer. And every time you have a service by MG dealer you get a free years membership to the AA.

Just been in touch with my dealer Masters at Beckenham.

I ordered my ZS on 28th November he informs me that my car has not been build yet but expects delivery end of March. So I was able to add connect to it as I found another ยฃ500 lurching in an old account not earning interest so might as well spend it. Also got a free set of waterproof mats thrown in. He advised me not to have the servicing deal as it works out dearer. And every time you have a service by MG dealer you get a free years membership to the AA.
I noticed they have a 'pre-reg' long range car on autotrader the other day, think it was a Trophy in Black Pearl. Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

I'm waiting for a MG ZS LR EV Battersea Blue Trophy Connect.
(Original delivery expectation was March, but we shall see...)

Today the invoice came by email from MG Germany. With fin number. Vehicle ordered at the end of November. Delivery was announced for mid to late January. until now everything works.

There is a lot of drive away today trophys on Auto Trader but what is with the black grill? I like it
Screenshot_20220119_134851_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch_edit_327403747027645.jpg

There is a lot of drive away today trophys on Auto Trader but what is with the black grill? I like it View attachment 6419
Its a special edition made by Luscombes MG of Leeds, not available elsewhere. I think they just wrap the grille so it looks like the petrol car, (not sure why you would want it to look like the petrol car though! :) ) They are not in stock as far as I'm aware... unless they have some new cars in the last couple of weeks. @Sam Luscombe ?

Its a special edition made by Luscombes MG of Leeds, not available elsewhere. I think they just wrap the grille so it looks like the petrol car, (not sure why you would want it to look like the petrol car though! :) ) They are not in stock as far as I'm aware... unless they have some new cars in the last couple of weeks. @Sam Luscombe ?
And these are all standard range??

Just realised its the short range one!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum and paid a deposit in early December and placed my order for an 22MY ZS EV LR on the 15th December using a quotation that was valid until the 3rd Jan 22. I have recently been contacted by the sales manager advising they cannot supply the car at the quoted price and they need to renegotiate or cancel the order. I was obviously not happy and thought only Land Rover dealers could be this arrogant. A few days have passed and I'm arranging a meeting with my dealer rep and their manager. I've not read everything in this long thread but has anyone else experienced anything similar with their orders for 22MY ZS EV's?

hey jav I ordered my vehicle at the end of November. hey jav I ordered my vehicle at the end of November. a price increase would already be announced. That's why I designed my contracts in such a way that the dealer would have to pay the difference.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum and paid a deposit in early December and placed my order for an 22MY ZS EV LR on the 15th December using a quotation that was valid until the 3rd Jan 22. I have recently been contacted by the sales manager advising they cannot supply the car at the quoted price and they need to renegotiate or cancel the order. I was obviously not happy and thought only Land Rover dealers could be this arrogant. A few days have passed and I'm arranging a meeting with my dealer rep and their manager. I've not read everything in this long thread but has anyone else experienced anything similar with their orders for 22MY ZS EV's?
Is this an official MG dealer?... Which dealership is this?

You weren't entitled to the PicG unfortunately so unless the dealer calculated your price wrongly to incorporate that... But then I would have expected them to realise that much sooner and also it should have been clear on your order.

Do you have a copy of your order... What price/deal were you given?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom