MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

Look what I spotted on M25 just now. Yeeeyy. Someone going to get a call soon 🙂
IMG_20220217_185716.jpg
IMG_20220217_185709~2.jpg

Miles, isn't that battersea blue (new ZS EV specific colour) at the front top one on there?
ICE versions can be ordered in Battersea Blue too if MG site is correct. Still, it's nice to see there is some car delivery movement - I really don't want to have to wait until June.

Yup. Ordered Trophy Connect in red on Dec 3. last communication from Arnold Clark Paisley was that they were hoping for March/April. Fingers crossed.

Miles, is there any further update as to when long range ZS EVs might arrive please?
There are some trophy LR and SE LR models coming through in the next few weeks. Trophy Connect LR have been affected by semiconductor shortages.

Hi all. New member here, been lurking for a while but thought it was time I registered.

I ordered a white Trophy LR via Vanarama on 10th December. Initially told it would be end of April for delivery as they had placed an order with MG for a number of vehicles and I would be allocated one of those. I could pay £2 less a month but I could wait a year for it! Obviously went for the slightly higher cost.

Received an email last week saying car should be with dealer by 7th April and I’d receive it soon after, so will wait and see what happens.

Think I’ve got a decent deal and I’m getting a free charger installed and 1yr free insurance. Way more expensive now compared to when I ordered. Can post the figures if anyone is interested. Anyone else ordered from Vanarama?

Hi all. New member here, been lurking for a while but thought it was time I registered.

I ordered a white Trophy LR via Vanarama on 10th December. Initially told it would be end of April for delivery as they had placed an order with MG for a number of vehicles and I would be allocated one of those. I could pay £2 less a month but I could wait a year for it! Obviously went for the slightly higher cost.

Received an email last week saying car should be with dealer by 7th April and I’d receive it soon after, so will wait and see what happens.

Think I’ve got a decent deal and I’m getting a free charger installed and 1yr free insurance. Way more expensive now compared to when I ordered. Can post the figures if anyone is interested. Anyone else ordered from Vanarama?
Just checked vanarama. I drive 20000miles a year. For Trophy connect 36 month lease, it is £476 a month £4292 deposit. So the cost is nearly £600 a month far too expensive.

Just checked vanarama. I drive 20000miles a year. For Trophy connect 36 month lease, it is £476 a month £4292 deposit. So the cost is nearly £600 a month far too expensive.
Ours works out just under £380 a month I think..

Ordered on 6th December from Vanarama and have also been given April 7th as the date the car will arrive at the dealer. Same deal I got is now £100pm dearer so ordered at the right time.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom