• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Hi, long time lurker, but feel compelled to post.

Ordered ZS EV LR Trophy Connect through Tusker ( salary sacrifice) March 22, have had the delivery date promised from Sept, Nov 22 and now Feb 23, only to be contacted today to say they cannot fufill the order, and would I like something else!!
Fuming to say the least.

Ordered ZS EV LR Trophy Connect through Tusker ( salary sacrifice) March 22, have had the delivery date promised from Sept, Nov 22 and now Feb 23, only to be contacted today to say they cannot fufill the order, and would I like something else!!
Fuming to say the least.
They will probably have cheaper Tesla 3 avaliable. Zenith (our companies salary sacrifice lease arranger) could not give a decent estimate last year when I started looking in March so I ordered one from Eastcote WLMG (in March) and got it last Sept. I still get messages from Zenith saying am I still interested in anything From their emails they have never been able to get any ZSEVs at any point from when I first enquired last year until now. They do though now have Tesla 3s.

Fuming to say the least.
That must be so annoying, having waited nearly a year. Did they put anything on your web account about the cars status before advising you they could not for-fill your order? I am with Tusker and also ordered a ZS EV LR TC in March. My status recently changed from ‘awaiting build slot’ to ‘Released from Factory’.

I'm Tusker too but think I'm going for the world record.

Ordered in November 2021
LR trophy in white.

Rang Tusker over a dozen times and got nowhere car just showed as "awaiting a build slot" so got the dealers number about fortnight ago and rang them direct, spoke to a guy who said he had good news and that the car would be with me in April or maybe sooner.

I checked back on the Tusker Website and for the first time In 15 months the status showed as "realesed from factory" elated by this I rang the dealer again and asked what it meant and she said she doesn't really know and that by no means can she guarantee delivery for April.

Am gutted but kinda feel Iv waited this long snd the deal was so good when I signed that I'm just going to stick with it.

Anyone else been sitting quietly for this long?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210_121755_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_121755_Brave.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Ordered in November 2021
LR trophy in white.

Rang Tusker over a dozen times and got nowhere car just showed as "awaiting a build slot" so got the dealers number about fortnight ago and rang them direct, spoke to a guy who said he had good news and that the car would be with me in April or maybe sooner.

I checked back on the Tusker Website and for the first time In 15 months the status showed as "realesed from factory" elated by this I rang the dealer again and asked what it meant and she said she doesn't really know and that by no means can she guarantee delivery for April.

Am gutted but kinda feel Iv waited this long snd the deal was so good when I signed that I'm just going to stick with it.

Wow you must have a lot of patience! I’ve been waiting for 1 year and that has been long enough ..

Wow you must have a lot of patience! I’ve been waiting for 1 year and that has been long enough ..
As soon as I signed up the prices started to rise, then my old car miraculously passed its MOT, just passed again too so I'm kind of trapped.. if I cancel and go Renault Zoe then that will be the same leasing cost.

Just dreading the call saying the car can not be supplied.

Find the whole thing a bit frustrating tho as some dealers have these cars and lots of people seem to have taken delivery of theirs despite ordering after me.

Maybe they are just hoping il cancel.

As soon as I signed up the prices started to rise, then my old car miraculously passed its MOT, just passed again too so I'm kind of trapped.. if I cancel and go Renault Zoe then that will be the same leasing cost.

Just dreading the call saying the car can not be supplied.

Find the whole thing a bit frustrating tho as some dealers have these cars and lots of people seem to have taken delivery of theirs despite ordering after me.

Maybe they are just hoping il cancel.
It is very frustrating and very random for how long some have waited and received their car. Good and I hope your car arrives very soo 🤞

Ordered in November 2021
LR trophy in white.

Just had a Tusker update, car status is now showing ‘Awaiting Final Delivery Checks’ and I have been given a chassis number. It is starting to feel and there might be a car yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom