MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour? Vote in the poll.

MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour?

• Arctic White

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Holborn Blue

Votes: 49 16.0%
  • Black Pearl

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Camden Grey

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Volcano Orange

Votes: 80 26.1%
  • Dynamic Red

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
What's your favourite colour? Please vote in the poll.

colours.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite hard to tell at this stage as going by the orange I've seen it look metallic Lamborghini style orange (press shots), flat light orange (the spotted Twitter pics) and almost peach orange (the Xinhua news shipping video).

I voted blue but quite like the monotone arctic white/black combo together.

I agree we really need to see them in the flesh. I liked the rendering in Holborn Blue then saw a HS in that colour and really didn't like it. Different shapes suit different colours, and even the addition of privacy glass, spoilers/body kits and different wheels can change the appeal of cars of the same colour.

If in doubt stick with white, black or red.

I agree we really need to see them in the flesh. I liked the rendering in Holborn Blue then saw a HS in that colour and really didn't like it. Different shapes suit different colours, and even the addition of privacy glass, spoilers/body kits and different wheels can change the appeal of cars of the same colour.

If in doubt stick with white, black or red.
This one?
IMG-20220819-WA0007.jpg

I see you point about a car style suiting a colour. I'm hoping this pic is fairly accurate but agree that it could feel different on the MG4. I used these shots to pic my preference.

IMG_20220819_192726.jpg

Started with grey, then orange then white then blue. I wasn't sure the red would suit but it is a nice colour. And black with black trim felt too muted.

I like the white as in certain shades the orange looked peach in colour

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-18-21-56-39-169_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-18-21-56-39-169_com.android.chrome.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 1,478
I like the white as in certain shades the orange looked peach in colour
Either way I guess you could argue it qualifies as one of your 'five a day'?

Looks like orange could be the most popular colour with paradoxically people who pick the colour to be different, find they are in fact the most common. That would be annoying, and nobody likes The Annoying Orange.

Either way I guess you could argue it qualifies as one of your 'five a day'?

Looks like orange could be the most popular colour with paradoxically people who pick the colour to be different, find they are in fact the most common. That would be annoying, and nobody likes The Annoying Orange.
Local dealer told me his order books have more Camden Grey's (Trophy specs) at the moment

Local dealer told me his order books have more Camden Grey's (Trophy specs) at the moment
Must admit, my age and head said Camden Grey, and it was very much my second choice, but i do love the orange. My wife is not convinced mind you. 😂.

I would imagine the Grey would also fair better on resale values.

Must admit, my age and head said Camden Grey, and it was very much my second choice, but i do love the orange. My wife is not convinced mind you. 😂.

I would imagine the Grey would also fair better on resale values.
I had a similar thought about resale. Black, grey, white... I suspect much more palatable even if you did or didn't like one much you could live and be fine with it. But with used car prices as bonkers as they are maybe it's not as much a thing right now.

Why so little love for the Black Pearl?!

I once owned a mk2 Seat Leon in black, it looked amazing when clean but then you'd drive it and you'd have to clean it again! 🙂

I agree with that Atsham but you don’t know my wife Red Red Red, no other couloir exists but Red.
And I can argue till I’m Red in the face,or should that be Blue,I can’t remember how the saying goes now.
Les
Ask her to buy it Les…..if not, buy the colour you want 😁

I know, I know, it doesn’t work that way, but it should :)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back